Author Topic: <::|| C45.CCA.S1-RCT.228's Private Logs ||::>  (Read 1854 times)

Offline Caramel Raccoon

• Awards [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
<::|| C45.CCA.S1-RCT.228's Private Logs ||::>
« on: January 18, 2013, 09:46:12 PM »
UNIT: 228
SECTION: 1
CLEARANCE: RCT

Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened:  Log 01

<::|| *A unit standing at about 5' 7" with an average build appears on screen. He wears a new and clean uniform with a stun baton on his belt, along with several small pouches. On his right arm is a "S1-RCT" armband, and on his left is a sheathed K-BAR Utility knife. He clears his voice then begins to speak.*

"Hello, this is Unit  Two-twenty-eight here with my first log since the big training system and rank reset. A decent amount has happened over the past few months. i am aware that my logs lessened as I was promoted to Oh-four in NOVA and became busier. Unfortunately though, I have demoted to Recruit."

*The unit sighs, then turns around to look at a tall unit in an Officers uniform as he walks by.*

"Oh-fifty, sir. Will you be available for training any time soon?"

*The tell unit turns his head to look at 228 and nods, responding, "In a cycle." then continues on his way down the stairs leading from the breakroom. The unit then turns back around to look at the camera.*

"I can't believe I'm stuck with all this 'croot bullshit again. Well, I'm going to log off now so I can get ready for training. Unit 228 out."

*The unit extends his index finger and presses a bright green button, and the camera goes dark.*||::>

Saving File As: Log Entry: 01
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 228
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 09:55:34 PM by Caramel Racoon »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal