Author Topic: The Church of Ralph  (Read 2541 times)

Offline Sexy Frog

• "Fire alone can save our clan..."
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
The Church of Ralph
« on: January 06, 2013, 12:32:13 PM »
The Church of Ralph
"He who is within our own visage is our salvation, for he is Ralph..."

Good day, brothers and sisters. We are the Church of Ralph, the followers of our great lord and bastions of his mighty name. To many who stumble across us we seem no more than grizzled sods, clinging to what no longer exists but there is much they do not see. For we are the girth that binds Ralph to our plane of existence. He lingers only to offer us comfort and peace of mind, dear children, he who guides us through the darkest of times, he who is our light in the shadows of dismay -- this is who Ralph truly is.

Who is Ralph?
Ralph is the lamp that lights our way in the planes of uncertainty to the road to eternal salvation, steering us from the pits of damnation. Though he is our Shepard, he comes in many forms, each representing a level of enlightenment to each of his children. The basic most form he chooses to reveal himself as to even the most sin drenched follower is that of a simple can. While to many, this may seem an ordinary tin container, do not be fooled my children; his eyes are always upon us.

What is the Church of Ralph's goal?
The Church of Ralph seeks only to guide those strewn along the path of evil and blasphemy and begin them anew in the warmth of our lord. We seek no violent confrontation and wish to expand and offer guidance to not only human kind. The reach of Ralph has no limit, children for he whom is our savior offers judgement to all races and factions. Ralph followers, or for lack of a better term 'Ralphers', would avidly accept foreign races such as Vortigaunts admits our family and even members of the Union. If time and Ralph permits, our influence will reach across the entire city and bathe the populace in our holy light.

The Four Truths of Ralph
  • He who follows Ralph shall be enlightened until the end of their days...
  • He who follows Carl shall be forever damned...
  • He who stares upon Ralph's form need only praise him...
  • He who commits blasphemy is to be punished...
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 01:00:45 PM by Sexy Frog »

>No matter what happens, no matter how old I get.
>I'll never forget...
>Fats Mcgee. And his Retard Three.

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The Church of Ralph
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2013, 01:21:20 PM »
I'm liking the vibe. Hopefully this'll create some more interesting RP.

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2013, 02:38:15 PM »
What. The. Fuck. I remember the Church Of Ralph from like, a year ago... it was... stupid. Good luck anyways, worshipping your water can.
Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

Offline Egf_Adam

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2013, 02:40:50 PM »
I  really hope they make the church on Outlands , it'l be a lot more interesting and lest restricting.
"If horses could draw, they would draw their gods like horses." - Xenophanes

Offline Caramel Raccoon

• Awards [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2013, 01:15:30 AM »
Okay, I've never fully understood religion before, nor have I always understood the gods in them. Hell, I've heard of people worshiping a Giant Flying Spaghetti Monster just to get back at a school. But if I were a god, appearing as a tin can would be demeaning, especially when someone decided to kick me across the street.

Offline Sexy Frog

• "Fire alone can save our clan..."
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2013, 01:18:19 AM »
Okay, I've never fully understood religion before, nor have I always understood the gods in them. Hell, I've heard of people worshiping a Giant Flying Spaghetti Monster just to get back at a school. But if I were a god, appearing as a tin can would be demeaning, especially when someone decided to kick me across the street.

4. He who commits blasphemy is to be punished...

>No matter what happens, no matter how old I get.
>I'll never forget...
>Fats Mcgee. And his Retard Three.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal