Author Topic: <::|| C45.CCA.NOVA-04.228's Private Logs ||::>  (Read 1951 times)

Offline Caramel Raccoon

• Awards [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
<::|| C45.CCA.NOVA-04.228's Private Logs ||::>
« on: August 23, 2012, 10:07:34 PM »
UNIT: 228
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE: RCT

Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened: Log Entry 01

<::|| *A unit appears on screen wearing a brand new facemask, a stun baton on belt, and he has a fairly average build. On his left arm is a blue UNIFORM-RCT armband and on his right is a sheathed Combat knife. After a moment he taps the top of the small camera* Uhhh, is this thing working? Um well this is Unit 228 speaking, uhhh. Well I'm not quite sure if there's a specific way this is supposed to be done or not but here i goes. *He stops for a moment to glance at a larger officer in a green and black uniform go down the stairs, then turns and clears his throat once more* Well uhh I've finally gotten into CCA. Pretty exicting at first although this break room is kind of boring...I did get to do one of my lessons so that's a thumbs up. Ermmm...well there's not a whole lot I have to say really...I should probably be studying Contraband soo...I geuss I'm signing off. *The unit looks down and presses a button and the screen goes black* ||::>

Saving File As: Log Entry 01
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.UNIFORM-RCT.228
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

Post Auto-Merged: August 24, 2012, 04:26:40 PM

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened: Log Entry 02

<::|| *A Unit appears on screen wearing a clean new uniform and face mask as well as a Stun Baton on his utility belt. On his left arm is a blue UNIFORM-RCT armband and on his right is a sheathed Combat knife.* Uhh well this is 228 again. It's been another day as a recruit and I must say it was much better. I was able to get in two trainings today and I'm allowed to attach to other officers. I also...beat my first citizen today. He passed out after the first hit...kind of pathetic. Anyways I'm not entirely positive when I'll be going outside again so I geuss I should probably sign off soon. I'll most like make another log tomorrow. 228 out. *The officer looks down and presses a small button and the screen goes black.* ||::>

Saving File As: Log Entry 02
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 09:39:22 AM by Caramel Racoon »

Offline Caramel Raccoon

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::|| C45.CCA.NOVA-04.228's Private Logs ||::>
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2012, 09:00:21 PM »

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened: Log Entry 03

<::|| *A unit appears on screen wearing a clean face mask and crisp uniform. On his left arm is a blue UNIFORM-RCT armband and on his right is a sheathed Combat knife.* Uh, 228 here with my third entry. Yesterday not to long after my last log I was sent out to patrol with...*He pauses for a moment, seeming to try and recall the unit's digits* eh I can't remember. Anyways all the units were called to a meeting by the GRID Division Leader. I wasn't quite sure what to expect but I was horrified by what happened. 270 started off by calling us all...*pauses for a moment then quotes* "Useless meat suits". She yelled at the majority of the officers for gathering in the Detainment area for a lone citizen. Then she called me forward. I...I thought I was going to die...I was so sure. *Takes a moment to sigh and removes his mask. He has Hazel eyes and pale skin. He has a shaved head but his eyebrows are a dark brown.* She uh...she said that I was better than all the other unit's because I was only one's who followed standard directives. I uh...I think this is it for this entry. *The Unit places his face mask back on and presses a button, ending the log* ||::>

Saving File As: Log Entry 03
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 09:39:56 AM by Caramel Racoon »

Offline Caramel Raccoon

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2012, 08:45:10 PM »

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened: Log Entry 04

<::|| *A unit appears on screen wearing a plain white face mask and an average uniform with what seems to be a blood stain on his lower left sleeve. On his left arm is a blue UNIFORM-RCT armband and on his right is a sheathed Combat knife.* This is 228 here with my fourth entry. I know I haven't made any logs lately but I've been busy. I've been patrolling whenever I get the chance and I'm getting a lot of experience...and...well I've seen and done a lot of things I'm not so sure I like. I think I've beaten fifteen or sixteen people now, and I saw my first *He looks down at his sleeve, regarding the blood stain.*...suicide. 155 called them "Jumpers", said they did it for attention. I wasn't sure to believe him or think him heartless. On another note though I'm almost done my training and I haven't received a single Black Mark yet. Things are going over all pretty well I suppose. Tell you what...I'll make my next log when I get promoted and choose my division! Speaking of which..I don't even know what division I'm going into. I would pick APEX but there's so many of them. I've never been very good with medicine and I'm no mechanic, so NOVA and GRID are out. I know nearly nothing about ZEALOT so I have no reason to join them. I'm probably going to end up stuck in UNIFORM all over again training other recruits. *The unit sighs, his vocoder releasing what sounds similar to a raspy whistle.* Well like I said I'll make another log after graduation. *He looks down and presses a button, ending the log.*||::>

Saving File As: Log Entry 04
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 09:40:12 AM by Caramel Racoon »

Offline Caramel Raccoon

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2012, 07:27:53 PM »
DIVISION: APEX
CLEARANCE: 05

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened: Log Entry 05

<::|| *A Unit appears of screen wearing a standard uniform and facemask with traces of blood covering him. He wears a green APEX-05 armband with a K-BAR service knife on his arm. On his belt is a standard SICP 9mm, AED kit, and a Data Pad.* 228 speaking. I finally passed my promotion test and got promoted. I decided to join APEX for starters since I'm not much good with other things. I'm allowed to patrol alone now as well as have my SICP 9mm with me. I recently...witnessed another death. *He pauses for a moment, shuddering.* A black citizen somehow got into the Nexus. 286...286 killed him. I was, of course, forced to clean it up...I'm going to go take a shower now...I'll make another log soon. *He looks down and presses a button, ending the log.*||::>

Saving File As: Log Entry 05
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.APEX-05.228
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 09:40:31 AM by Caramel Racoon »

Offline Caramel Raccoon

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2012, 09:35:14 AM »
DIVISION: NOVA
CLEARANCE: 04

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened: Log Entry 06

<::|| *A unit appears on screen wearing a standard uniform and face mask. He has a fairly average build and on his right arm is an NOVA-04 amrband. On his left arm is a sheathed K-BAR knife and he has multiple bags as well as a SCIP 9mm, datapad, and stun baton on his belt.* Uh, well it's 228 again. It's been a long time since the last time I've made a log but in my defense I've been busy. I've had a lot of training going on and as you can tell from my armband I've not only left APEX and joined NOVA but I've also been promoted. I think I've been getting used to beating citizens. I don't really hesistate anymore although it hasn't quite made me happy yet. I haven't shotten anyone yet, although I have been at my amputations, and I'm not looking forward to it at all. Recently I've performed a few medical treatments on some citizens, one of them unfortunately being a rape victim. Here let me show you some of the things in my bag. *The unit reaches down to his belt and unhooks a small satchel. He unzips it and holds it up t the camera, showing many small plastic baggies, orange pill bottles, and a few odd vials of a green fluid.* There's a whole more in the medical cabinet. Anyways I definately feel I'm in NOVA to stay. I enjoy helping people and the other units are pretty cool. Well I have duties to attend to so, Unit Two-two-eight out. *He presses a flashing button on the console and it goes dark.* ||::>

Saving File As: Log Entry 06
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.NOVA-04.228
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 09:38:40 AM by Caramel Racoon »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal