Author Topic: Adam Henmon's Journal  (Read 1561 times)

Offline Caramel Raccoon

• Awards [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Adam Henmon's Journal
« on: July 11, 2012, 11:20:52 AM »
Day 1

I've finally arrived at City 45 today. It's kind of dark here. People seem nice enough though. The Civil Protection Officers have already given me a Request Device and I'm already begining to do what I can. This is all I can do know that the the old Police are gone. But I will follow in my fathers footsteps. I will Dad.

**Two small stains appear at the end of the sentence

I will make you proud. The Combine are the new law now. I will serve them and protect all citizens from harm. I promise.
I have to go now, I'm very busy with trying to get points. I plan to become a civil protection officer as soon as possible.

**Another small stain lays obscuring half of the last sentence

I miss you Dad. I'll write soon. Rest in Peace.

Loving Son,
                                                                                        Adam

OOC: This journal can only be discovered if Adam is searched (Dead or Alive) or it is shown to you. This journal cannot be Meta Gamed for information in anyway.

Offline Caramel Raccoon

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Adam Henmon's Journal
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2012, 11:33:11 PM »
Day 2

Well this is the second time I'm writing in my journal, and honestly a lot has happened. For starters I've made two knew friends recently: Zekiel Baker and Cassie Davidson. I actually met Cassie when me and her were invited in to the meet Dr. Cullen. It wouldn't have been so bad if it weren't for the Overwatch behind us. But other than that It wasn't so bad. I sort of enjoyed the meeting although I was pretty hungry.

I also recently got my Business permit for General Goods so I can sell whenever I rent out the Cafe Baltic. The Officer who gave me the permit seemed nice enough I geuss. I still haven't gotten any points yet though. I've tried and tried but they seem to refuse giving me them even when I turn in rebels and rapists. I don't know what they're deal is but whatever. Well I geuss I'll right again soon.

Adam Henmon

OOC: This journal can only be discovered if Adam is searched (Dead or Alive) or it is shown to you. This journal cannot be Meta Gamed for information in anyway.

Offline Caramel Raccoon

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2012, 09:18:48 AM »
Day 3

I've been a little bored lately since not a whole bunch has been happening. I mean I'll sit in my shop some days watching out through the windows hoping something interesting will finally happen! Well something did. Union Civil Housing blew up a while ago and made a real mess. Everything's fine now, it happened almost a week ago but it's left me rattled. Life has gone back to normal as I try to make a living off of this Business Permit. I finally two points for handing in a guy the assaulted me which brightened my day I geuss. Other than that though not a whole bunch is really happening. I'll look around the sity and everyone will Just be sitting on the benches minding their own business. Or they'll be at the Union Civil Housing doing whatever they do. Life is just kind of dull right now. Oh well not a whole lot I can do about it. I think I'm goign to try and write everyday now but who knows. I've been making really athetic paragraaphs and my old grammar/spelling nazi friend forced me to make them longer. Writing...it helps. Thanks Zekiel, I hope I see you again soon. I have no idea where you went.

Adam Henmon

Offline Caramel Raccoon

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2012, 11:02:50 AM »
Day 4

Not a whole lot has been going on lately which I find quite unfortunate. I've made a few friends I suppose one of them being my friend Racknet. I also met a woman whose life goal seems to be to get laid by a Civl Protection Officer, Amanda Ramano. I met an officer who decided that I was fat, which makes no sense at all, and named me "Porky". If not to make matters worse more officers showed up and everyone started getting nicknames like "Cowgirl", "Skittles", and even I got ANOTHER name "Rubber Ducky". Honestly it was a horrible day. All I wanted to do was skip pebbles and that led to me being forced to lick some officers boot, which I refused to do so she gave up. The next day however was a little brighter. I recieved another two points and actually let a out laugh with a group of friends. It's been a while since I've been able to do that. Okay well I think this is it for this entry.

Adam Henmon

Offline Caramel Raccoon

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2012, 02:28:55 PM »
Day 5

Well I finally got my last Loyalist Point needed for Loyalist Status. I'm pretty excited considering the situation I'm in. I've also just sent in a Combine Civil Authority application so all I do now is wait and hope for the best. If they accept it I'll be able to go in for my interview and hopefully join Civil Protection. Of course there's the chance they'll tell me no and I'll be forced to wait before trying again. But I'm going to be confident! So confident that I'm almost positive I'll make it! It'll mean I can stop trying to sell shit to all the other picky citizens and finally get back to doing something I'm...sort of familiar with. I'm sure there are familiarities to being a Body Gaurd. Anyways I can only hope for the best now. Well I think I'm going to go find something else to do to pass the time. I'll write soon.

Adam Henmon

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal