Author Topic: The Castle  (Read 12314 times)

Offline Greg

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The Castle
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2012, 01:55:43 AM »
Sorry about not posting in a few days, I've been fairly inactive from the server. The Castle is still well and alive and we have an event that we are hosting called "The Exodus." The link is here: http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=17365.0

Don't worry while we may be headed to the Outlands this is far from the end for The Castle.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 02:07:36 AM by Old Greg »

Offline Sectus

• Flutterbutter
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2012, 10:03:53 PM »
I can't really take this group seriously anymore, considering they disconnected to avoid being held up by someone with a gun. If you're going to post around and make your group public, at least don't chicken shit your way out of losing.

http://sectussection.tumblr.com - My Tumblr Review Page
https://twitter.com/Sectus12 - My Twitter Page

Offline Greg

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2012, 10:47:36 PM »
What?

Im confused as to how I or anyone else disconnected to avoid RP when I asked you if it was ok to disconnect (It being 4 AM) and you said that that it was. I stuck around far after I should have and finished the roleplay between us just so this wouldn't be a problem. You held us up in The Castle and told us to give you biogell, I gave you the keys to the clinic and told you our biogell was there, I told you that I was wanted to disconnect and go to sleep and asked if it was ok if I left, you said yes, I left. That was the extent of all the events I took part in while I was on the server.

Not to mention, we weren't held up at all. You were locked outside of The Castle for almost an hour, I'm not obligated to answer the door. And from what I'm told the only time you got into The Castle was after I disconnected and the door became unowned. If you could explain how you "Held us at gunpoint." When you never ICly got inside the door then that would be grand.

Also I don't think its fair to say we are scared of losing when we are the most underpowered group on the server. We've lost plenty of people to Civil Protection and other criminals. And we started it all, and got where we are today because the players in The Castle put effort into it. I don't understand how we are afraid of losing.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 11:24:03 PM by Old Greg »

Offline Roven :D

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2012, 12:28:21 AM »
I dont know how seriously we should take you if youre running into a bar to stick them up for fucking biogel, much less after posting  something as shitty as that. Why dont you save your crappy attitude for a pm if you feel the need to give us shit because we and the community for that matter dont need this thread cluttered up with potential flamebaiting and baseless criticism.

Offline Toxilium

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2012, 12:36:03 AM »
Some rather harsh words were exchanged between myself and Sectus' gang after Greg logged off as well, but I was too exhausted to argue so I disconnected. Maybe that is where the contempt from Sectus is derived from, not you Greg? At the end of the day though, there was no way your gang were able to break into the bar, save having a police battering ram (it's a steel door, you can't break through it like a wooden door). You came into our bar demanding biogel, I complied by roleplaying properly (being the Castle's doctor). Then another group distracted you and I slammed the door while you had your back turned.

I don't seem to understand what there is to get upset about? This is all just a misunderstanding combined with sleep deprivation (it was 4AM). Let bygones be bygones.

Offline Atticat

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2012, 12:43:45 PM »
Isn't going around mugging people with a gun supposed to be an example of abuse? Sounds like power gaming to me. I don't know the details so my words hold little water concerning this situation.

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2012, 12:46:46 PM »
So much drama stemming from a small player-ran group, sigh.

Offline tdabamf1

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2012, 12:48:50 PM »
How the fuck did you guys get biogel in the first place?

Offline Greg

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2012, 01:38:50 PM »
So much drama stemming from a small player-ran group, sigh.

Unfortunately thats how its probably always going to be. Its kind of unavoidable even though we try our best not to cause drama.

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2012, 02:05:42 PM »

I would ask for the same.. If Roven's CWU char had got it... how did he get. Because the only who is able to get medical supplies are the Med-tier members WITH AN AUTH TO PREFORM MEDICIAL EXPERIENCE.

Credit goes to jackal

Offline Greg

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2012, 03:01:34 PM »
All of our supplies are obtained ICly by a number of suppliers or from those who have donated supplies to The Castle. Everything I've gotten I've been told is through legitimate IC means. And no Roven's CWU character has not given us any supplies. We try to receive our supplies from out-of-house individuals to avoid these problems.

Offline Toxilium

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Re: The Castle
« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2012, 03:11:08 PM »

I would ask for the same.. If Roven's CWU char had got it... how did he get. Because the only who is able to get medical supplies are the Med-tier members WITH AN AUTH TO PREFORM MEDICIAL EXPERIENCE.
Don't know, don't care. All I know is we get crate shipments of biogel every 4-5 days or so. Greg is the one who deals with suppliers, all I do is run the clinic. Also, pretty sure you don't need AN AUTH TO PERFORM MEDICAL EXPERIENCE, whatever that means in proper English.

Sent from my Dell Streak using Tapatalk 2

Offline Lone Wanderer <??"?

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2012, 03:13:06 PM »
Regarding the retreveal of biogel. GOLD donators or anyone with v flags can spawn shipments of biogel from their buisness menu. Hence where they're getting it from.

Also, you do need authorizations via an authorization app to have medical experience.

Current Characters:
Abdul Sadek - Unregistered citizen, currently near City 18.
Monica Halleway - A seemingly crazy woman roaming the plaza.

Former HL2RP-Characters:
Jennifer Hanson - Former trader now involved with the Lambda Movement in City 17.
'091' - A former rogue medical unit now on the Combine Homeworld. Or is she?
Michael 'Y' Eloriga - A wanted criminal located in City 17, frequently spotted on rooftops.

Offline Toxilium

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2012, 03:14:13 PM »
Isn't going around mugging people with a gun supposed to be an example of abuse? Sounds like power gaming to me. I don't know the details so my words hold little water concerning this situation.
It wasn't powergaming. I don't know where they found an SMG, but they did roleplay it. It wasn't like Sectus came to us and just burst his way in, took our gel and left with no attempted roleplay.

Offline Toxilium

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2012, 03:17:14 PM »
Regarding the retreveal of biogel. GOLD donators or anyone with v flags can spawn shipments of biogel from their buisness menu. Hence where they're getting it from.

Also, you do need authorizations via an authorization app to have medical experience.
Right, I shall jump on that then. How do you stop people from performing it anyway? Everyone and their mother who I ask if they can help me IC at the clinic says they went to medical school. They then either fail at medical RP or don't give a plausible explaination of where they trained.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal