Author Topic: Rant against all things in HL2RP  (Read 23250 times)

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Rant against all things in HL2RP
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2011, 01:03:19 PM »
You know what's sad Adam? I admitted that I'm doing something wrong (ie. Not strict enough bans) but when I hint at your organizaion. You flip out and erect your defence barrier to protect yourself. Then you tell me to fuck off and get a life. Well fuck you too then. At least I try to make a fuckig difference around here.

I explained to you why that shop chouldnt be there but you refused to move it. Oh hang on. Server restarts. You put a piece of paper up outside saying "
Out of Character for OOC:
This shop wond be here because Statua is a dick" I'm sorry thy I'm trying to save rp and our playerbase. "Go in the laundry room". Fuck that. A long time ago when all I had was a citizen, I made all my IC friends in that room.

You said that that was dorected at you where it wasn't. If you fuckig payed attention to your own organization, you'd notice there's some numbfucks doing what I described. Instead, you just admitted that you have a problem.

So here's my verdict mister Adam S. You fix the CWU or you will be blacklisted and someone with more respect and skills will be in charge. No bullshit. When I see problems. I fix them. Oh and yes, this reply is directed at you.

P.s. What's that shit you were saying how I only have a problem? Did you even give a single fuck to read the replies? Everyone agrees.

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2011, 01:09:21 PM »
Not flaming or trying to argue, but statua, you don't have any power to remove adam of his CWU O rank. That is only rofl whom can do that.
what

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2011, 01:13:13 PM »
Not flaming or trying to argue, but statua, you don't have any power to remove adam of his CWU O rank. That is only rofl whom can do that.
Then I will see to it that it gets removed. I'm sure the waffle can agree with some of these points. And sorry bout the flame but when he flames me, well...

Offline Ice

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2011, 01:15:26 PM »
Lewis, you do know that it doesn't fit in with canon right? The Universal Union is trying to keep the citizens malnourished and weak. Why would they be giving them melons, milk, and a whole bunch of contraband?

Statua, may I perhaps add you over steam? You seem to have a lot of the same ideas I do on some of these things.
goodmorrow

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2011, 01:27:39 PM »
Then I will see to it that it gets removed. I'm sure the waffle can agree with some of these points. And sorry bout the flame but when he flames me, well...

You have gone too far.  Roflwaffle thinks im fine hes seen my rp.  Him and burning bullet are the only ones who can remove me... Theres nothing wrong with me im doing a good job.  Its just you,  I dont get whats your issue.

Edit: Half of them problems are solved.  James Smith gone has solved some of it.  The rest will be worked on.

So here's my verdict mister Adam S. You fix the CWU or you will be blacklisted and someone with more respect and skills will be in charge. No bullshit. When I see problems. I fix them. Oh and yes, this reply is directed at you.
Since when the fuck did you have control over HL2RP? Did you become owner over night?  Why not make yourself SeC too since your acting like IM WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING AND I SHOULD BE BANNED FOR LIFE.

Oh and i think your breaking rule 1 of the administrator rules.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 01:33:59 PM by Adam S - THE REAL OVERLORD »

Offline Nuke

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2011, 01:29:17 PM »

King right statua you have no power to remove adam.

and by the looks of it your going power mad. So here what you need to do take a week off from playing any games that will clear your head.

Adam when I get on tonight message me I think I got a idea to help you out and to make some of the other people happy.

Offline Adam S

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2011, 01:31:47 PM »
Alright nuke i will take open suggestions to help.

Offline Nuke

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2011, 01:34:53 PM »
Great I will say one right now so you can ponder it.

Stop giving CWU ration to citizen. They are your own personal rations and should stay your own.
It counter the control of the CP when your CWU feeds the citizens.

Offline Adam S

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2011, 01:36:02 PM »

Stop giving CWU ration to citizen. They are your own personal rations and should stay your own.

I told my workers not to give them out unless its for events like shoe shines... Fucking. Ill fix that

Offline Nuke

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2011, 01:39:31 PM »

I told my workers not to give them out unless its for events like shoe shines... Fucking. Ill fix that

Thanks and we can talk about other things when I get home I am at work right now and I am about to get off of lunch so I see you on later and we work out the problems.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2011, 01:46:13 PM »
I'm sorry. Four weeks ago I said "If shit in HL2RP doesnt straighten out soon, I'm out of here". Well so far, its kinda improved but not really. I'm taking action cause nobody else is. Is it wrong to want to make one of the only decent hl2rp servers better?

Offline Nuke

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2011, 01:50:56 PM »
I'm sorry. Four weeks ago I said "If shit in HL2RP doesnt straighten out soon, I'm out of here". Well so far, its kinda improved but not really. I'm taking action cause nobody else is. Is it wrong to want to make one of the only decent hl2rp servers better?

No but by treating people like shit you turn this into a flame topic. The best way is to talk it out and not force them to do what you wanted or else.

Got it

I am going to work with adam and help him improve the CWU to be better inline with hl2 rp

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2011, 01:54:29 PM »

No but by treating people like shit you turn this into a flame topic. The best way is to talk it out and not force them to do what you wanted or else.

Got it

I am going to work with adam and help him improve the CWU to be better inline with hl2 rp

Actually, initially it wasn't directed toward him but he insisted it was and attacked me. My instinct is to defend myself. Now he has made me have second thoughts about his current position. If he hadn't posted in the first place, maybe I wouldn't have come up with the decision.

Learn to take constructive criticism Adam. In the real world, that's all you ever get. Trust me.

Offline @Mmmaaattt94

• Britfag #1
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2011, 01:58:10 PM »
Statua we all see what you mean and we all want a good, working hl2rp server. But you have gone about it in a good and bad way, good becuase we all see what you mean and hope this will get sorted. We all want it sorted. But having a go at people and becoming powermad will just piss people off. You just need to have a break from HL2RP, allow things to get sorted and when you come back it wont be so stressful to play. But with the current map minges just love to come to it. I think once your map is out and ready then only people who want to play will join, because minges dont tend to look at a server, download the map just for it then minge. They prefer a map they know and have to join and ruin. Sadly the current map is one of the maps many minges have.

Offline ??. McBullet

• The African Oldfag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2011, 02:01:12 PM »
I am in the ongoing process of coordinating the CCA High Command.

I feel that the CCA Recruits are neglected when I am not on the server. This will be changed.

I agree with the CWU points. I am considering revoking their double rations and making them earn it. I will also strengthen the CCA's response to CWU and treat them as if they were just citizens. Sure...CWU is trusted more but they have the status of a citizen. As for people who have worked hard enough in the CWU to actually earn their double rations....

Here are the options I may enact:

1. I might set it so the CCA only gives double rations to T1+.
2. Double rations are only handed out in acknowledgement of a Civil Service.
3. CWU have a lower amount of Loyalist Points needed to attain double rations.
4. I may remove the double ration priveledge completely, forcing all CWU to earn it the normal way.

And the three-letter acronym used frequently in this post answers how I feel about number one.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal