Author Topic: [OBSOLETE] RP_City45_Catalyst_x1e_r  (Read 24535 times)

Offline Orange - Cisco Certified

• aSK mE aBOUT mY pENIS
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: RP_City45_Catalyst_x1f
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2012, 04:47:43 PM »
The current apartments look American.

My apartment looks nothing like the ones on City17 and City45.

Because the apartments you live in represent every american apartment complex ever created.

And because the ones in game represent a certain apartment complex from one nation.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2012, 06:27:44 PM »
The current apartments look American.

My apartment looks nothing like the ones on City17 and City45.

Because the apartments you live in represent every american apartment complex ever created.

And because the ones in game represent a certain apartment complex from one nation.

But you said that "American Apartments look like that", when not all of them are.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline DeathByKittens

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2012, 03:09:06 AM »
They look styled in American fashion. I'm thinking specifically a big city, maybe Chicago or even New York. They look utilitarian (Which is how most American buildings are built) but don't quite look flat enough to be Eastern Bloc.

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2012, 05:34:12 AM »
The release has been uploaded and linked to the people in control of the HL2RP City server, however I haven't been able to get their attention for moving it to the server after several days/hours of asking them politely to do so.

If people were concerned enough to ask them in chat to upload the map to the City server, they might be more inclined to do so when the community makes a combined response.

Offline raged

• hi im raged
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2012, 05:36:19 AM »
fucking capitalist scum

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2012, 06:31:35 AM »
The server is locked due to it may possibly be edited with the new map (my theory)
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline ?AG-CL? Sheo

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2012, 07:45:28 AM »
Nopenopenope. Still the same map, sadly.

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2012, 07:54:22 AM »
Rofl has promised me that he will have time in the next 24 hours. Stay tuned.

Offline DeathByKittens

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2012, 11:10:45 AM »
Getting a hold of the Catalyst Empires kings is a feat rarely performed by mortal men.

Offline Dogo the Immortal

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2012, 10:05:54 PM »
don't change the map i don't want download it again...

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2012, 10:45:34 PM »
The release has been uploaded and linked to the people in control of the HL2RP City server, however I haven't been able to get their attention for moving it to the server after several days/hours of asking them politely to do so.

If people were concerned enough to ask them in chat to upload the map to the City server, they might be more inclined to do so when the community makes a combined response.

Why are parts of it "red'ed" out? (of the steam chat

Offline ?µ??µ??µ?

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2012, 10:52:50 PM »

Probably links to the map.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2012, 11:00:36 PM »

Probably links to the map.

Oh. AHHAHA bitches who dont have the truely epic map xd (I am joking with ya guys)

Serious Note: Oh, ok.

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2012, 06:32:07 AM »
RP_City45_Catalyst_X1F: http://www.mediafire.com/?qe7yyvmdrt0fd6d

Map data has successfully been created and is uploaded to the City server.

Go nuts.

Offline Airborne1st

• I'm White
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2012, 01:41:47 PM »
So um... I went to get on the server after hearing the map had been put on and the old map is still in place, even after I downloaded it and people are on complaining about their character models being messed up (mine is as well, for the citizens). Someone said the server wasn't acting right and got restarted, which caused the map to set back to the old map. So just a heads up, the map isn't on the server now and HL2RP is basically un-playable with the way the citizen character models are. You're basically just a deformed blob that looks like it once resembled a human being.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal