Author Topic: First experience on this server  (Read 1559 times)

Offline GravCat

• View Profile
    • Awards
First experience on this server
« on: July 06, 2012, 12:22:50 AM »
When I got on the server, I didn't realize that this RP was as serious as my friend said it was. So I made a character (black female with the name 'Sheniqua Martins' and her description 'I'm a strong independent, black woman who don't need no man.') Once I got out of spawn, I started harassing CP and just being a general asshole. And then an admin took me to the side (don't know who it was, sorry) and started teaching me the ways of SeriousRP. He was very nice about it and didn't yell at me, knowing that I was new.

After that, I played for a while. Once the admin let me go, I was taken into custody for conspiracy and possession of contraband and given a nice beating. It was very immersive and the CPs knew what they were doing. After I was put in my cell, a CP came in and *attempted* to beat me, but I had to ask how to use the /me feature and he was very understanding. After he was done beating me, I was let go and then I knew the ropes of this server. I only got one beating after that for running, and I didn't even have to get arrested!

I just wanted to thank everyone for being so nice and understanding! Cheers!

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: First experience on this server
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2012, 12:48:03 AM »
That would be Statua that took you in and taught you. We have seen a lot of new comers and they need to learn as most of us did a time ago. I am glad you enjoy the HL2RP and I hope your presence shines a light to some of your other friends.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2012, 01:06:01 AM »
Glad you enjoyed it.

Offline WaldoOfWhere

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2012, 01:32:25 AM »
My first experience on the server.
 I made a character walked outside see minges running everywhere, get shot in the face. Guessing someone thought I was with them. Wait a few days comeback make a new character and now im playing normally.
Fornicate Irritable Women, Become Currency

Offline Atticat

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2012, 07:02:42 AM »
You ever need a mentor or want to have some fun with a CWU fag then find Leuthen or message me on suttreetoadvine - Atticat will appear.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal