Author Topic: Application for Civil Protection  (Read 1118 times)

Offline Cheddar

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Application for Civil Protection
« on: April 22, 2011, 12:46:10 PM »
OOC Section
I am a 53 Year Old Retired Marine Colonel from the Military Police Corp of the Marines and served 13 years with NCIS as Special Agent in charge of a four man team out of Quantico. I now live in a District of Columbia suberbs with my wife and we are both retired

OOC Name:
Colonel Tyler Hiedi
IC Character Name:
Tyler Mariner
1) Please write a minimum of one paragraph OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
He loves to be in a postition of Authority and is very interested in law enforcement having Majored in Police Sciences at the University of Maryland when he was younger. he wants to be moret then a citizen and agrees with the combines views. A lot of people have treated him wrong so he thinks he may be able to have a fresh start in the combine.
2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Honest, Smart Ass, Inteligent, Passionet, Respectful, Clean

3) Please provide one paragraph about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character?
He thinks it will be a good opertunnity to have a fresh start and make some friends and get off the streets. He thinks that he will be up to the Physichal training having been a Marine Officer for 5 years. He is liking to be able to live his dream and is wiling to do whatever it takes.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 250 words.
Before the combine invasion he was a criminal attorney having studied at harverd law from a scholership for playing soccer. He wanted to be a cop but his wife who was killed in the invasion did not want him in dangerous situations so he took his scholership he never used and went to harverd. After Harverd he Joined the Marine Corp for 5 years in the JAG corp and discharged as a captain. He then started his law office in Maryland where he worked up to the combine invasion. Since his wife commited suicide, taking his kids with her to hell, he decided his only chance of living his dream as a cop was to join the combine as a CP officer.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
Years since 2008
2. How long have you played on serious servers?
2 years
3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
6 months
4. What Time zone are you in?
Eastern
5. In what country do you live?
USA
6. How old are you?
7. What’s your most memorable quality RP experience?
Tacos and bannanas
8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Very

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IC Section

Full Name: Dr Tyler Stephan Mariner

Height:6 Ft
Hair Colour Black
Eye Colour:Blue
Sexual Orientation:Hetrosexual
Weight:180
Mental Distinctions: Was A Marine and has a warrior mindset
Mental Defects: PTSD from the gulf war
Mental Advantages: Has a Marine Minsdset
Notable Qualities: Very Honest person

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
Never
2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes they remind me of Marine Corp food
3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes
4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
I do and take all responsobillity for my actions.
5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes
6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
To help spread the combine way of life and live out my dream to be a cop

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Tyler S Mariner hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.

Denied- Not in right thread 

« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 02:01:34 PM by Toy4x4funrun »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal