Author Topic: [PENDING] Myzie Stone's Civil Authority Application  (Read 1016 times)

Offline Fansastick v2

• RAINBOW!!!
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[PENDING] Myzie Stone's Civil Authority Application
« on: May 13, 2012, 05:32:40 PM »
Myzie Stone's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: Blue

IC Character Name: Myzie Stone

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
Myzie mainly wants to join the CCA because she is tired of her boring old life. She believes that joining the CCA will give her a life-changing thrill. She could also be described as a little power hungry, because she likes to command other people. She is also curious of the average day in the life of a unit, such as how their normal day goes. She also hates being pushed around by her peers, so joining the CCA to her, is a chance to push others around…

What lead her to wanting to join is mainly her persistent searching of a thrill. She was enjoying her normal life, as someone nobody knew, but then she began to snitch about illegal activities, which gained her loyalist status. After becoming a loyalist, she decided that having an armband wasn’t enough.. Something was missing, but she couldn’t put her finger on it, but maybe it was just power. She was also told by another loyalist about how interesting it could be, as a CCA. That, and all her other thoughts, is what pushed her into looking into joining the CCA.

More in-depth situation also caused her to want to join. Such as when she was once attacked in Sector6, she was helpless then, could be hurt by anyone, but not as a CCA unit. Another situation was when a person she knew was in trouble, and she couldn’t do anything, that too, could’ve been stopped by her if she was feared, and powerful, like a CCA unit. What swayed her, or maybe even drove her to apply to join the CCA, is because she craves power, and despises being pushed around by her fellow citizens.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Myzie could be described as a quiet person. She could also be named a very trustworthy, and rule following person. She keeps her thoughts to herself, but she is not afraid to speak her mind if needed. She is very lawful, which is why she is a trusted loyalist.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
For me it would be an awesome experience. I have been MPF/CCA/etc on many other servers, but I think it’d be pretty interesting to see how my experience goes on this server. It would be an eye-opening experience, because I would see how other people Roleplay, and react, to me as a CCA. Also because whenever I roleplayed as a unit, I always had a great time. I also want to have the same great times on this server.

She is already loyal, so it wouldn’t be much of a personality change. Her place in the world would definitely change, possibly change drastically. She wouldn’t be the one pushed around anymore, and she could be the one giving orders. For her to be recognized by her superiors is what she dreams it’ll be like. Her life experience would change if she ever became a CCA. Myzie’s attitude would change forever, even before she becomes brainwashed.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Myzie Stone was born in a small town somewhere in the United Kingdom. She was born to a loving mother, two older brothers, and one sister. She never knew her father, which still bothers her to this day. Her family members were all lazy, but she always tried to best to be active.

In elementary school she had only one friend, they spent all their days together, they could’ve been called inseparable… In junior high, her friend moved to another state, Myzie was devastated, but she forced herself to quickly get over it. She was a loner for the rest of junior high. She never talked to anybody, and nobody talked to her. In high school she became noticed by many, because she was one of the best players on the Volleyball team. Still she didn’t have any friends, she sometimes thought to herself that having no friends was good, because it improved her grades not having to worry and think about someone else.

She has just completed her days of college, gaining her doctorate degree in Psychology. She has decided not to continue on with a job in that field, instead spend a year resting.  During that year she was active in many local sports events.

Later that year… Storms started raging across the planet, strange creatures were seen being transported out of the portals, wreaking havoc everywhere. Myzie and many other in her area were rushed to safety shelters, few shelters could hold out the alien creatures. Unfortunately, her shelter was one of the ones that just couldn’t hold out. During the invasion, a different alien race started to invade; they were more organized, like a full army. They began to drop towering buildings onto the surface, and they slaughtered innocent children and pregnant women. Earth tried to defend itself, but the forces from the portal were too strong, before Myzie even knew it, her planet had just been taken over by a strange alien race

Much isn't remembered by her after the takeover, except many deaths.. Where she is now they have broken up the world into districts or "cities." After being tested and broken down by the combine alien race, she is transferred to what the aliens call District 8…

In City 8, she resurfaces. It is strange to her, not knowing the native language, she sometimes wonders if she should have studied other languages. In her current district, she lays low. Only coming out when told to, or to get her ration. Reporting the occasional crime, she gains minimal respect from the units.

About a year later…

She is in City 45, the reason is unknown to her why she isn't in City 8 anymore, but it doesn't bother her... In City 45 her life reaches a new height... She had reported multiple crimes in City 45, which seem to happen a lot. In that time she also begins to open up to others, communicating more, maybe a vow to herself made her do this, or more chances in city 45, but she was going somewhere. By now she has been rewarded many times with rations and other goods by unit's thankful for her reports.

About a month later, still in City 45. Myzie has been loyalist for about 2 months now. She has reported multiple crimes, and is also trying to become well known as loyal. She decides she wants to be more beneficial to the union.. After many days of thinking, she has finally decided she wants to join the CCA.

Her back story ends here, at the present time, where she is trying to apply to join the CCA

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
2 Years

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
A bit over a year

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
About 2 months, maybe 3

4. What Time zone are you in?
Eastern Standard

5. In what country do you live?
United States

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
One time, when I was here on Catalyst, there was a somewhat strong resistance leader.. Me being the combine loving player, decided to join the group to gain information. After a while of gaining his trust and information, I ratted him out and got a pretty nice reward. Althought he still manages to dodge the CCA, it was pretty fun to RP.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes

IC Section

Full Name: Myzie Stone
CID: 74909
Height: 5/7
Hair Colour Chestnut Brown
Eye Colour: Green
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 149Lbs
Mental Distinctions: None
Mental Defects: Sometimes unstable under pressure.
Mental Advantages: Smart, Negotiator, Problem Solver
Notable Qualities: Rule abiding. Good listener. Trustworthy

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I want someone more in my life. I don't just want to be a civil worker, and still be talked down to. Also I would like to keep citizens in check, making sure they are doing their duties, while I do the same for myself. Being a part of the union is important to me, which is why I am entering this application in the first place. I also want to protect our city, our district, and preserve the Union to the best of my abilities. 

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Myzie Stone hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 11:23:10 PM by Jonco »

Offline Khub

• Board Moderator
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Myzie Stone's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2012, 02:47:10 AM »
UNIT: 050
DIVISION: GRID
CLEARANCE: OfC
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...