Author Topic: Prepaid card  (Read 2453 times)

Offline SeNoZinD

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Prepaid card
« on: April 29, 2013, 06:43:00 PM »
Ive got a prepaid card with 10 dollars still on it, and I was wondering if I could send that to a owner or something so I could get my VIP, because the normal donating system doesnt allow prepaid cards.

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Prepaid card
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2013, 10:42:39 AM »
I'm not sure if they'll do that. I know PayPal only accepts GreenDot prepaid cards. Which kind did you get?

If you want I'd be willing to do a deal with you where you buy me a $10 game on Steam with the card you got and I'll buy you the credits on here. Add me: wakeboarderCWB if you're interested.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2013, 11:09:26 AM »
If its a prepaid visa or mastercard, you can link it to a paypal account and that will work. I used them back in the day before i had a visa :3

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2013, 11:16:54 AM »
If its a prepaid visa or mastercard, you can link it to a paypal account and that will work. I used them back in the day before i had a visa :3
PayPal doesn't do that anymore. They only support GreenDot cards. I ran into that issue a couple months ago before I got my debit card.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2013, 11:19:41 AM »
PayPal doesn't do that anymore. They only support GreenDot cards. I ran into that issue a couple months ago before I got my debit card.
my gf just used one like 3 weeks ago. Must be canadian only.

Offline SeNoZinD

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2013, 10:22:34 PM »
So theres good news, I got my VIP. What I found out was that paypal allows prepaid cards as long as you're able to pay a small fee. That small fee tells paypal whether you're out of money or not. That fee will be retracted in a couple of days and you can use your card again. Or at least, thats my understanding

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal