Author Topic: HL2RP tokens for HRP cash  (Read 3578 times)

Offline GavinThornBurgShire

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
HL2RP tokens for HRP cash
« on: January 13, 2013, 09:08:44 AM »
HL2RP Tokens For HRP Cash Exchange

In need of starting a buisiness in HL2RP, but having troubles with money, have money on Harbour Roleplay, with the system I have created you will be able to trade HRP cash for Tokens HL2RP.

I have talked to a HL2RP admin called Khub, in which he agrees to be a middle man for the money transfurs.

Exchange rates:   Tokens = HRP cash.

Estimated RL value: 5 dollars = 1000 tokens.   5 dollars = 25K

2000 tokens = 47K

1000 tokens = 25K

500 tokens = 14K

250 tokens = 8K

IMPORTANT: If interested post the amount you want, your IC name for both RP servers, and your steam ID.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 10:58:03 AM by Verse Impotent ? ???° ???? ???° »

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: HL2RP tokens for HRP cash
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2013, 06:10:41 PM »
Sure. I'll take it. Assuming 2000 tokens is the most you want, I'll go with that one.

2000 tokens - 47k
HRP: Nick Wilkingson
HL2RP: I'm always on Christine Jellfish
SteamID, CBA to open my profile. Just click on my name <----- and check it over there pls.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline GavinThornBurgShire

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2013, 10:58:14 AM »
Added, waiting to be accepted, I'll be on some time later. I have many more tokens to give out, you can buy even more, if you want. Max tokens I can sell is 30000. To be sure that you want to buy Tokens with HRP cash.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 11:14:28 AM by Verse Impotent ? ???° ???? ???° »

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2013, 11:35:50 AM »
Added, waiting to be accepted, I'll be on some time later. I have many more tokens to give out, you can buy even more, if you want. Max tokens I can sell is 30000. To be sure that you want to buy Tokens with HRP cash.

Wait, what?
You want to start a business in HL2RP, so you need tokens. And now you turn it around?

I thought you meant you would give HRP cash and take HL2RP cash. Not otherwise.

If it is otherwise, then nevermind.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline hogs

• [LOOC] Shane West: cash first.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2013, 11:15:43 PM »

Wait, what?
You want to start a business in HL2RP, so you need tokens. And now you turn it around?

I thought you meant you would give HRP cash and take HL2RP cash. Not otherwise.

If it is otherwise, then nevermind.

HL2RP Tokens For HRP Cash Exchange

In need of starting a buisiness in HL2RP, but having troubles with money, have money on Harbour Roleplay, with the system I have created you will be able to trade HRP cash for Tokens HL2RP.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal