Author Topic: Hi, I'm new and I need help!  (Read 1111 times)

Offline nulll

• View Profile
    • Awards
Hi, I'm new and I need help!
« on: April 13, 2012, 12:45:28 PM »
Hi!

So far I've enjoyed playing on your server (except from the properkillers, but hey, they're everywhere!), but I have a slight problem:

I see a bunch of strange big red errors, and when I spawn a coast guard boat, there's no boat, but a big red error.

Also, I cant see any guns, I was told thats because I dont have Counter Strike. I dont like that game, and I dont want to spend money on a game just to be able to play GMod properly, so is there any fix to the guns without getting counterstrike? And what about the big red errors?

I've downloaded the correct download from your page, and simply put the stuff into the "Addons" folder of my GMod.
I guess that's wrong, so can anyone help me?
~Russian Style!

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Hi, I'm new and I need help!
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2012, 12:48:12 PM »
Hey. Welcome to CG!

1. The big red error you see is the coast guard boat, its from Counter Strike.
2. The only way to get the weapon (legally), is to get Counter Strike. I assume there are other ways to get around it illegal.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Hi, I'm new and I need help!
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2012, 03:00:15 PM »
I don't like Counter Strike, either. But hey, it's only 10$, and you get TONS of content, and if you buy it, no more big red errors.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal