Author Topic: Catalyst Gaming Roleplay  (Read 24803 times)

Offline Stevob21

Re: Catalyst Gaming Roleplay
« Reply #60 on: February 10, 2014, 12:01:24 PM »
put dark rp up in the meantime

http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?board=305.0

they already beat 'cha to it raged.

Lel, such a troll. If someone who has more access than me can get me the database files, I'll gladly fire up OCRP2.1b1rev2 + Bugs. Nothing could really get worked on due to the lack of a database link and it was pretty much ripping the weird TTT skin off it and adding my radio, that was all that was added.

Offline Constable Strelnikov

• Nothing more dangerous than [DATA EXPUNGED]
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Re: Catalyst Gaming Roleplay
« Reply #61 on: February 10, 2014, 12:08:39 PM »
put dark rp up in the meantime

http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?board=305.0

they already beat 'cha to it raged.

Lel, such a troll. If someone who has more access than me can get me the database files, I'll gladly fire up OCRP2.1b1rev2 + Bugs. Nothing could really get worked on due to the lack of a database link and it was pretty much ripping the weird TTT skin off it and adding my radio, that was all that was added.
Nick and/or Wake, you're up.

[Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2.]

READY AYE READY

Alexei Strelnikov | Alive | Innocent. Or is he?
C45.MPF.NOVA-OfC.900 | In service

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: February 10, 2014, 12:25:35 PM »
rtlk literally had ocrp 2 fully working up and then day n night didnt work then it was never up again

Offline Constable Strelnikov

• Nothing more dangerous than [DATA EXPUNGED]
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: February 10, 2014, 04:59:19 PM »
It seems to me that there is literally NO REASON that OCRP isn't still up. Stevo's even said that he's ready and willing to put it up provided either
  • A, someone with more access does the minor repairs needed, or
  • B, he gets more privileges.
So can we PLEASE put OCRP up while CGRP is in development/don't replace OCRP in the first place? Again, according to what I've heard, OCRP only needs minor repairs to fix, so I'm kinda at a loss as to why a complete new gamemode needs to be made to replace it.
READY AYE READY

Alexei Strelnikov | Alive | Innocent. Or is he?
C45.MPF.NOVA-OfC.900 | In service

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: February 11, 2014, 01:32:33 AM »
It seems to me that there is literally NO REASON that OCRP isn't still up. Stevo's even said that he's ready and willing to put it up provided either
  • A, someone with more access does the minor repairs needed, or
  • B, he gets more privileges.
So can we PLEASE put OCRP up while CGRP is in development/don't replace OCRP in the first place? Again, according to what I've heard, OCRP only needs minor repairs to fix, so I'm kinda at a loss as to why a complete new gamemode needs to be made to replace it.

I think it's because it's to time consuming for them. If you haven't noticed, things get done very, very slowly around here. I think it'd be neat if they brought it back up again but if it does happen it's going to be awhile.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Stevob21

« Reply #65 on: February 11, 2014, 04:28:21 AM »
We are working on it, arrangements are being made for a server to be setup so that it doesn't interfere with CGRP development.

When I manage to get a hold of Somone77 I'll update you all with what is happening.

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: February 11, 2014, 03:31:20 PM »
should put up the server in sandbox-mode while we wait for cgrp

all the money and cars and a godstick for everyone

Offline Keskjer

• Catalyst Gaming
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: February 11, 2014, 04:15:55 PM »

oh boy... that again....

anything new would be nice. Not sure if anyone really uses the sandbox server atm or the cinema. why not replace both with one ocrp hery derp. (I'm only saying this because I don't know how much servers we can host and once and how many slots it can have.)

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: February 11, 2014, 04:38:34 PM »

oh boy... that again....

anything new would be nice. Not sure if anyone really uses the sandbox server atm or the cinema. why not replace both with one ocrp hery derp. (I'm only saying this because I don't know how much servers we can host and once and how many slots it can have.)

we can host infinite servers

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: February 11, 2014, 04:45:40 PM »
If it works then there's no issue. I would prefer to see stevo focus on cgrp though.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: February 11, 2014, 05:14:43 PM »

this would be nice while we wait for CGRP (except for the godstick)

could even do a no rules or just light rules but it would be fun to piss around on while we wait

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: February 11, 2014, 05:20:35 PM »

this would be nice while we wait for CGRP (except for the godstick)

could even do a no rules or just light rules but it would be fun to piss around on while we wait

yep. A sandbox mode OCRP where everyone has everything unlocked with no serious rules or anything just to have fun with the gamemode while it's still around

If we don't do that I really don't see a point in putting it up again.. nobody is going to play it if its a regular roleplay and they're gonna lose all the progress whenever CGRP comes out anyway

Offline Stevob21

« Reply #72 on: February 11, 2014, 05:57:45 PM »
I don't know all the commands and settings of OCRP so someone that has known it for longer will have to enable this "sandbox mode" if everyone wants it.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: February 11, 2014, 05:58:49 PM »
I don't know all the commands and settings of OCRP so someone that has known it for longer will have to enable this "sandbox mode" if everyone wants it.

all itd require is to set starting money to 9999999999999

Offline Channy

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: February 11, 2014, 06:22:32 PM »
As for rule changes we could limit the rules to solely protecting the status of the server. Such as disallowing players to prop spam to try and crash the server.
ok

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal