Author Topic: TDM trailers :i  (Read 1464 times)

Offline Sir Binary

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
TDM trailers :i
« on: June 02, 2013, 10:41:33 AM »
I think there should be a job like the smuggling one. But instead with goods. If you have bought the Swift(Scania)truck at the cardealer, you should be able to drive to MTL or another building in industrial. He tells you to drive to an NPC placed somewhere (BP or something realistic). The NPC would "give" you some goods in the trailer, and you had to drive them to Industrial or something.

You get the point :b

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: TDM trailers :i
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2013, 02:02:00 PM »
I think there should be a job like the smuggling one. But instead with goods. If you have bought the Swift(Scania)truck at the cardealer, you should be able to drive to MTL or another building in industrial. He tells you to drive to an NPC placed somewhere (BP or something realistic). The NPC would "give" you some goods in the trailer, and you had to drive them to Industrial or something.

Idk about the trailer, it will be massive.   I think it should be more of one of the box trucks to do it.
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline Sir Binary

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2013, 02:28:30 PM »

Idk about the trailer, it will be massive.   I think it should be more of one of the box trucks to do it.
Could be, i just suggested something that might get people to buy the truck and RP :b

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2013, 03:01:52 PM »

Could be, i just suggested something that might get people to buy the truck and RP :b
we could see if we can find like a small car trailer and use it.
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal