Author Topic: Trailer and truck to replace tow truck.  (Read 2051 times)

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Trailer and truck to replace tow truck.
« on: June 02, 2013, 01:56:01 AM »
Name says it, I think we should replace the tow truck with the Saleen truck, reason be, tow truck is under powered now.   I think we should use the saleen with a trailer that you back up and press e on the car by it, the car is teleported ontop of it and is welded, this will eliminate the drag from frozen tires.  Or we could use both, the tow truck for the bigger cars such as the yanke, and the saleen for anything smaller.  This would be easier to use.
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline [S-ZPS] Sherman

• Better than nobody
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Trailer and truck to replace tow truck.
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2013, 02:10:49 AM »
I say have two options. The current tow truck for regular cars and whatnot and a flatbed for the heavy stuff. Flatbed would have a ram or something to get the car up and a winch would be used to pull it up.

Offline Sir Binary

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2013, 10:37:51 AM »
I say have two options. The current tow truck for regular cars and whatnot and a flatbed for the heavy stuff. Flatbed would have a ram or something to get the car up and a winch would be used to pull it up.
Agree. If any new tow trucks should be added it is the flatbed.

Offline Michael

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2013, 01:09:40 PM »
+support,  having to prop push my Mule is starting to get really annoying

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2013, 01:14:33 PM »
too bad trailers are not possible

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2013, 02:04:34 PM »
too bad trailers are not possible
You sure?  There was something for the tdm cars on Gmod 12 that allowed you to back up to a trailer scripted car thing, it would connect and it would be able to  drive around with brakes and such.  Idk if this is around anymore.
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal