Author Topic: Ban appeal during forum ban  (Read 2769 times)

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban appeal during forum ban
« on: November 16, 2011, 07:32:14 AM »
Simply in the title the ability to post in ban appeals while you are forum, this way you can post without having to bring it up in the shoutbox and "flaming" about it when you only want the ability to appeal an "unjust" ban. I think this will benefit people a lot, so take the regular player into consideration and give them the option to appeal a forum ban.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban appeal during forum ban
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2011, 07:34:35 AM »
System doesn't work like that. And it can't be modified to do so.

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2011, 07:38:27 AM »
Thats a damn shame its very annoying not being able to appeal.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2011, 10:16:57 AM »
Forum bans are always handed out when needed. It rarely happen that an "unfair" forum ban happens and if the player gets complete pissed about the situation and feel that it is actually unfair (i know about everyone yells "omg unfair ban" when they get banned), but if they really mean it, they can useally add the admin on Steam and he will most likely accept, and then it can be discussed.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal