Author Topic: Another donatation rank.  (Read 4702 times)

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Another donatation rank.
« on: March 10, 2013, 11:38:10 PM »
Maybe another rank just above Gold.  Make it platinum, it should be around $30.  Benefits will include:

On HRP free heuy (You do not keep the h500) and a 5% increase in payment.  All other things from the donations will be included.
OCRP you will get $100.000 for starters and free starter guns, maybe only a glock or something, Starter car (Such as truck)
As for HL2RP, Idk what the rewards are on there, I will leave this part to the admins.
Any future servers will be thought out by owner I suppose.

As you know there should be another ranking after this, Diamond.  This will include all others form the older ranks.
HRP: You get the h500 the and the heuy free aswell as 70% pay raise.
OCRP: $200.000, a free starter car (maybe a truck or a corvette or something) And the free glock
As said before not sure with HL2RP.
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline S?cojnr

• #1 CHAV
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Another donatation rank.
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2013, 03:51:44 AM »
I do not think that CG really needs another donation rank, VIP and Gold are already sufficient.

Offline OwenCobs

• #1 Muslim
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2013, 04:03:37 AM »
Let me just say it before anybody else...No.

OCRP you will get $100.000 for starters and free starter gun - Thats a joke, you are donating to help keep the servers running and we provide you with some extra goodies to keep you onboard or to seal the deal as it were. You are asking for an awful lot  for the release of a new gamemode which the prime purpose was to stableise the silly economy. Plus thinking of a benifit being getting guns tells me what I'm up to expect...

We have more than enough donate options if you want money, check out the ingame store with F7 and go from there

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2013, 06:39:32 AM »
Rather not turn this into a pay-to-win community.
Those suggested benefits are WWAAAYYY to much. Goldmember is about the limit of what you could call acceptable compared to regular members.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2013, 11:22:04 AM »
Nicknero basically stated what I was going to say. We don't want people spending money on here just so they can get the goodies. We want them to actually play for it. If they feel they want an extra kickstart, then they can doante for VIP/Gold and get a little bit of benefits, but even Gold is a lot.

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2013, 02:11:10 PM »
Nah, we don't need another rank. You can already donate for in game cash so those benefits would be pretty dumb. Starter cars is just awful, the reason gamemodes like OCRP and HRP are fun for most people is because there are vehicles that you buy, to buy those vehicles you have to play and earn money. That keeps them populated. Believe me, once you hit all cars+ on OCRP, it gets pretty boring unless somehow you actually get the players to stop growing and take part in some passive that you and some friends organize. HRP isn't much different unless, like stated before, you actually get the chance to do some passive.

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2013, 05:15:40 PM »
This is pretty much a title, the benefits where a side edition to what I had to say.
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline Mr. Pettit

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2013, 06:17:44 PM »
So then if the title is the only thing you think would be important, there's no point. People can donate as much as they want.

Offline S?cojnr

• #1 CHAV
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2013, 06:24:55 PM »
I think it is safe to say this is denied...

Offline Lone Wanderer <??"?

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2013, 09:00:40 PM »
I don't know why everyone's shooting this concept down so quickly. I could see this being somewhat useful, maybe adding cosmetic things instead of benefits. For example, additional models for OCRP/HRP, possibility of changing patterns/colors on boats (independent of the toolgun, like permanent patterns that they spawn with?), ability to change their text name. I'm sure some stuff could get added for other servers as well like TF2, or Underdone if it ever gets added (hint hint wink wink).

Current Characters:
Abdul Sadek - Unregistered citizen, currently near City 18.
Monica Halleway - A seemingly crazy woman roaming the plaza.

Former HL2RP-Characters:
Jennifer Hanson - Former trader now involved with the Lambda Movement in City 17.
'091' - A former rogue medical unit now on the Combine Homeworld. Or is she?
Michael 'Y' Eloriga - A wanted criminal located in City 17, frequently spotted on rooftops.

Offline S?cojnr

• #1 CHAV
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2013, 08:33:15 AM »
I don't know why everyone's shooting this concept down so quickly. I could see this being somewhat useful, maybe adding cosmetic things instead of benefits. For example, additional models for OCRP/HRP, possibility of changing patterns/colors on boats (independent of the toolgun, like permanent patterns that they spawn with?), ability to change their text name. I'm sure some stuff could get added for other servers as well like TF2, or Underdone if it ever gets added (hint hint wink wink).

But, that is a different thing all together. Having another donation rank would just be silly and unneeded. I am not sure what I think about adding more stuff that you need to pay for either really as I feel there is already enough.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2013, 03:55:44 PM »
We've previously discussed a new donation rank, but some pretty good reasons as to why it is not happening has already been stated above.

Locked.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal