Author Topic: Arma 2/ DayZ section in other games section?  (Read 3416 times)

Offline D3AD_S1L3NT

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Arma 2/ DayZ section in other games section?
« on: July 23, 2012, 11:59:45 PM »
So I tried to talk to Rofl on steam about this yes, but i'm not sure if you actually listened to the whole thing, so i'll put it here:

Ok so now that Arma 2:CO and DayZ are getting to be the most bought game on steam, I have been helping a lot of people with tips on how to get started and other various questions they might have about DayZ... So, I thought, since about 3/4 of CG plays DayZ or some sort of Arma, that we should have a section where people could ask questions and team up with each other. I know yeah yeah, there's the DayZ forums, but have you seen how quickly those get douched up? That's what i thought >.>

So say what you think and personally i think this is a good idea.

~silent
Bananananannanananana

Re: Arma 2/ DayZ section in other games section?
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2012, 12:28:02 AM »
I think that putting a ArmA 2 section in Other Games would be a pretty good idea since Combined Operations was one of the best sellers during the Summer Sale. For DayZ, I think that you should have Group or Clan applications to start your own team of Bandits, Survivalists or anything else you can do with your IMAGINATON

You have my Support+ :D

Offline Sgt.James

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2012, 04:08:11 AM »
Well i stopped gmod for already like 1 year for arma 2 not cause DayZ, i think everyone who buys arma only cause DayZ is a idiot and needs to get shoot. ArmA (Combined Operations) is for me the most realistic Military simulator, well with some couple of mods (ACE,ACRE,JSRS (Sound Mod wich makes the sounds rly better),and some couple of more). I also like to play on rp servers like TCG or Bay City (Bay city sucks ....). Everyone wich buyed arma because of DayZ should play the normal mode of the game and see how the game works. But it will more realistic with ACE.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to the thread i would also say yes for ArmA 2 CO. But not for an DayZ server, i would like to see an Roleplay or a normal Domination (Player vs AI)

Well i hope your guys also think the same like me and i wish the community a nice day.

With great regards your James ;)

I apologice for my english if something is wrong writen, this text whas maken fast (gotta work xD)

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2012, 06:36:50 AM »
Well i stopped gmod for already like 1 year for arma 2 not cause DayZ, i think everyone who buys arma only cause DayZ is a idiot and needs to get shoot. ArmA (Combined Operations) is for me the most realistic Military simulator, well with some couple of mods (ACE,ACRE,JSRS (Sound Mod wich makes the sounds rly better),and some couple of more). I also like to play on rp servers like TCG or Bay City (Bay city sucks ....). Everyone wich buyed arma because of DayZ should play the normal mode of the game and see how the game works. But it will more realistic with ACE.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to the thread i would also say yes for ArmA 2 CO. But not for an DayZ server, i would like to see an Roleplay or a normal Domination (Player vs AI)

Well i hope your guys also think the same like me and i wish the community a nice day.

With great regards your James ;)

I apologice for my english if something is wrong writen, this text whas maken fast (gotta work xD)

I like the regular mode as well, the game just has too many buttons for me to like
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2012, 10:17:20 AM »
Yes please. We could use an Arma2/DayZ section because there are quite a lot of people from this community playing these games.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2012, 12:01:14 PM »
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=17132.0

I had this idea which was meant to be put into place and never did so we don't have to keep clogging it up with too many sections in Other Games, so while this is a good idea, I personally think it should just have a thread and not add even more to the sections.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal