Author Topic: Applications  (Read 2681 times)

Offline Batman1337

• View Profile
    • Awards
Applications
« on: March 24, 2012, 10:05:36 AM »
There should not be a you have to have a certain amount of forum posts before you can apply. Some people get called a post whore for trying to get the required posts

Offline Semiorph

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Applications
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2012, 12:32:38 PM »
The way I see it, the required amount of posts rule is to make sure that person applying is active. I believe that the admins could also go back and check those previous posts to see how you act on the forums and that might help them decide whether or not to accept the app. Now, I can't be sure as I haven't been here long enough, but thats just the way that I see it or perhaps, the way I would run it.

Getting ten posts legitimately isn't that hard. Just find a thread that intrests you and give your two cents. If someone made a posing thread then go offer your support by telling them how good their poses are or giving them tips on how to improve.
HL2RP Characters
CCA.C45.APEX-02.929: Maintaing sociostabilty

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Applications
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2012, 01:09:03 PM »
Well this suggestion will obviously get denied for the reason that the post count is there to check that:

A) You're not just here for elitism and to get the best characters possible to powergame with.
B) To check you are mature enough to stay with us on the forums rather than just post for applications

and C) This seems to have been made so you could add to your count or so you can avoid having to reach it.
im bach

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal