Author Topic: nerf the mp5  (Read 1451 times)

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
nerf the mp5
« on: April 26, 2013, 08:18:44 PM »
since it can kill anyone in 2 or 3 shots to the chest with probably the highest firerate and accuracy whilst everything else performs a lot worse by the looks of it

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: nerf the mp5
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2013, 09:33:21 PM »
since it can kill anyone in 2 or 3 shots to the chest with probably the highest firerate and accuracy whilst everything else performs a lot worse by the looks of it
tmp m4 and I'm pretty sure the mac 10 shoot way faster

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2013, 06:32:37 AM »
thats why I said probably, but it still seems like it is the best weapon by far, I havnt seen ANYONE use ANYTHING else so far, and even if I have my gun out (tmp, mac10) first and start shooting first, they still kill me within those 2-3 shots

gonna do some testing sometime

Offline Mr Jive

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2013, 08:24:31 AM »
I haven't done much testing with the mp5 on OCRP2 yet, but I seem to remember it had ridiculous range, especially if you were using concentration training. I would say that if this is still the case (I haven't done much testing so I wouldn't know 100%) then it should be nerfed at a longer range, making the m4 and AK more useful if you want to use a gun for a long distance; however I think at close range it should still have a fairly high damage rating.
OCRP IC name: Rudy Smith

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal