Author Topic: Leon Johnsons log  (Read 1630 times)

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Leon Johnsons log
« on: April 22, 2011, 08:27:55 AM »
Day 7

After 6 days without a good job and only shit rations I finally started my own business as a furniture dealer. The store was around a old bank before called "change"
huh.. kind of stupid name.
Right after I opened the store the CP's was already outside, looking for contraband. and of course they found something they meant to be contraband, That was just turtles!, but the combine saw it as a illegal soft toy. Maybe they don't like small cute turtles... Combine are very curious these days.

I only got warned not to have them, didn't got arrested for it... I was very lucky... until they broke the table with the turtles on...and forced me to but them in the trash can, with there funny "stun-stick" as I call them, the combine are worthless without them.

At the night were I was going to close the store. A kind of broken scanner flashed me several times...they need to fix these damn machines.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 07:01:10 PM by Jesusfreak »

Credit goes to jackal

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Leon Johnsons log
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2011, 05:50:01 PM »
Day 8

At the morning the most of the citizens was still sleeping after the last night... I was already at work that time. the first day as a furniture dealer was really disappointing... Many came into my shop looked interested but left again. Strange...
At midday I closed my furniture store again. I hope someone will buy furnitures tomorrow.

As I left the furniture store the WJ started, I got scared and ran to my apartment. There was three guys at the other apartment next to me. I could hear behind the wall, what they said..."Hide the contraband or we are fucked" said one of them... didn't know who.
I sat down to my couch and fell asleep until a Civil protection kicked the door up. Said I should move down to the lobby to rest of them.

As I walked nearby the open door who belongs to three persons I saw them faced the wall with CP's around them, searched for contraband. "Lucky it wasn't me" I thought, as I past the door.

After spending some time at the lobby the WJ was over. I walked up to my apartment again... but the door next to my apartment was still open. I was inquisitive and walked inside the room, watched every corner if someone still was there.
As I watched the corner near the fridge. My eyes became big.
A huge shotgun and a radio was at the corner. The combine may have missed it under the search. I ran out as fast I could, took my request device. And requested some CP's to the apartment.

after one minute the first CP came... I told him everything about the shotgun and the radio, as we walked inside. He saw them behind the fridge and looked at me...
I was afraid that he would say that I was arrested... but he just laughed and said "good job there!" and gave me three rations.
Later another CP came in followed by a DvL. I told them I was the guy who requested it. and they said I could leave.

As I was walking out some people looked at me... I just ignored them, but have a strange felling I did something wrong. The good is, now I can live 3 days more.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 07:03:44 PM by Jesusfreak »

Credit goes to jackal

Offline Uubucks

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2011, 07:19:18 PM »
Good log so far.

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2011, 06:07:25 AM »
Day 9

Today it was really a bad day... the combine gave us a impose because a portalstrom was near the city.
around the night it stopped and we could go out again. The furniture store is going really bad... I can't get enough customers to pay the taxes and my income is in minus. Maybe I just need to close it.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 08:05:45 AM by Jesusfreak »

Credit goes to jackal

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2011, 01:40:04 PM »
Status of Leon Johnson

Seaching...
Seaching...
Seaching...
Status found

Leon Johnson's Status [Staved to death]

Credit goes to jackal

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal