Author Topic: Citadel Daily Articles  (Read 1241 times)

Offline [FPSN]Bokslag

• View Profile
    • Awards
Citadel Daily Articles
« on: June 20, 2011, 03:41:05 PM »
// All writers put articles, finished or not, in here. Editors come here to look at them.\\
C45.CCA.APEX-01.725 says "<:: It's not a skirt."
C45.CCA.APEX-01.725 says "<:: It's a dress."

Offline Kiruclanz

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Citadel Daily Articles
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2011, 04:11:01 PM »
Out of Character for OOC:
: My character's rough draft. I'll add some stuff to it, and when it's done the editor will edit it. You can see it OOCly, but no one except the other members of the Citidel Daily can see it ICly until it's done.

Hello, Reader. We hope that you will have a nice time reading the Citidel Daily News Paper. This issue will contain current events in City18, A day in the life of the CCA, and behind the CWU.

Don't forget the quote of the day from the City18 Administrator and the City17 Administrator/Combine Leader, Dr. Breen!

Out of Character for OOC:
: IT IS NOT DONE YET
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 05:08:32 PM by kiruclanz »

I. HATE. BRONIES. Bronie haters will rule the earth some day.

Offline [FPSN]Bokslag

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Citadel Daily Articles
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2011, 05:20:36 PM »
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF THE CCA
[/size]
Two interviews with officers.

The first officer wishes to remain anonymous. The CCA is very passionate of their work, one even refers to her job as a "Life-style" To her, the job they do is "Great" And "Amazing". They would like it to be known that they think the CWU does great things and "Without them, this buatiful town.... well... It just wouldn't Be as beutifull. These [Loyalists] have chosen the right path-way"

This second officer is actually in the rank of Officer. His name is Michael Neill. He says, a day in the life of the CCA goes like this. Come out of stasis, Prepare his gear, and patrol unless ordered otherwise. Michael Belives some Lower ranks are better at following orders than others. He enjoys his job, no matter what the citizens say. He knows that he is keeping the citizens from a "Horrible Demise". He realizes that the CCA are not the cause of the citizens problems.

Michael told us about his previous days of "Resisting" to set an example for others. Here is what he had to say. "I remember one day, when exiting the train station with my friend, Jordan, who is now dead.
We ran. And a recruit stopped us, being excited at his chance to beat us. I knew it would be the end, but it wasn't. It was the beginning. The CP took my gun, but was stupid enough to keep me alive. I was released later. I hated the CP even more. I stupidly bought yet another weapon, I didn't want to get caught, so I turned it into a unit, who thanked me. A few days later, a man reported me, for reasons I don't remember. A "LEGION" Unit interrogated me, and she took me into a big room. The rest eludes me... A few days later, I woke up, knowing it had to be the end of my bad decisions. I knew stopping people from joining the resistance was the right path, so I chose the CCA."

Micheal neal lost a friend shortly before a Rank Promotion.

As you can see, the officers are not bad. I personally hope this sheds some light on the CCA officers of our city.
C45.CCA.APEX-01.725 says "<:: It's not a skirt."
C45.CCA.APEX-01.725 says "<:: It's a dress."

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal