Author Topic: Wanted Due To Metagame  (Read 1433 times)

Offline Blue Haze

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Wanted Due To Metagame
« on: February 16, 2012, 10:02:03 PM »
Okay, well, my character was attacked by two men. One of them was killed. The other, I had a fight with. During this fight, I was winning and he was on the ground holding onto his knee in pain with a hurt shoulder. As I'm typing to try and finish him off, he disconnects, comes back later completely ignoring what happened. This happened again later, and he did the exact same thing, except this time he metagamed by telling a CP that I had tried to kill him, and that another man (which he was never introduced to) killed his friend (He gave the full name and was never even introduced). Now because of this, my character is wanted apparently and everyone's constantly asking around for my character. I was wondering if there is anything I can do to stop being detained or killed for someone else not being able to RP properly.

I apologize if I am posting this in the wrong place, but please understand that it DOES annoy me quite a bit.
Characters

Trent (Davidson) Marlow - [ALIVE] - Getting people to do work for him, living near the Inn, back from his retreat.

Kelly (Lillians) Striker - [DEAD] - Found outside the old Bunker with many wounds suggesting a poison headcrab attack. All supplies but her clothes missing.

Offline TorrentGamer ?Romney2012

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Wanted Due To Metagame
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2012, 12:31:12 AM »
Okay, well, my character was attacked by two men. One of them was killed. The other, I had a fight with. During this fight, I was winning and he was on the ground holding onto his knee in pain with a hurt shoulder. As I'm typing to try and finish him off, he disconnects, comes back later completely ignoring what happened. This happened again later, and he did the exact same thing, except this time he metagamed by telling a CP that I had tried to kill him, and that another man (which he was never introduced to) killed his friend (He gave the full name and was never even introduced). Now because of this, my character is wanted apparently and everyone's constantly asking around for my character. I was wondering if there is anything I can do to stop being detained or killed for someone else not being able to RP properly.

I apologize if I am posting this in the wrong place, but please understand that it DOES annoy me quite a bit.

This should probbly be a BR for Disconnectiong to avoid RP and metagaming. Though I am not the one to say, if everything you say is true, this is quite bannable.
\\r\\ncolor annoys me, barely anyone is black, unlike last year\\r\\n
\\r\\n\\r\\n

Offline Blue Haze

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2012, 09:07:47 AM »
Well, I've talked to two admins about it, given them the person's name and Steam ID, but I'm wanted on my favorite character that I don't want to lose.
Characters

Trent (Davidson) Marlow - [ALIVE] - Getting people to do work for him, living near the Inn, back from his retreat.

Kelly (Lillians) Striker - [DEAD] - Found outside the old Bunker with many wounds suggesting a poison headcrab attack. All supplies but her clothes missing.

Offline Tyler

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2012, 09:48:42 AM »
Whichever admins handles this will require a date, aproxamate time, and the ooc or IC name of the person who did it. Can you post these items?

UU.OTA-VANGUARD.6.94250 | Online (THETA.EOW)
C45.CCA.CLASSIFIED.326 | In Service (VOID-DvL.326)
C45.CCA.APEX-01.199 | In Service
Dr. Wolfgang Metzger | Dead | Shot after throwing a Breen bust at the SeC.

9:19 PM - Brandon: I'll donate more later, It's just my mother is a dumb face
9:19 PM - RoflWaffle - fuck off please: i'm an idiot for assuming things her

9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: Brandon
9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: have sex with m

Offline Blue Haze

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2012, 11:23:24 AM »
I don't remember the exact names off the top of my head. The character's first name was Chris and the actual player's name was Derpy Hooves and the first time happened on the 13th, then 14th, then 15th.
Characters

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal