Author Topic: Citadel Weekly, News for You!  (Read 4504 times)

NRK

Re: Citadel Weekly, News for You!
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2012, 02:12:49 PM »
@ Krusader - Added that in there

@ Soap - Accepted. I advise you this though: More often then now, I would have a set of questions I would ask your character an quote those, but I don't see me doing that as much for your topic as it can go in a number of ways. Simply get a couple of reasons that you can expand upon and make sure to get a concrete character for your character. Today is the first day that the paper actually exists, so I'm not sure whether we can do it today. I will PM you on the forums with more information as I get it. I'd plan maybe around 7 or 8 PM EST.

@ Riemer - I am working on legislation that will force all RP to be composed at least 25% desu, even though I don't know what it is.

Applications will be closing in 2 hours. Remember, there are no standards. If you write a sentence and nobody else does, you are accepted.

Offline eaaaa

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2012, 02:15:31 PM »
My Free Write Application
James MacLaughlin is an optimistic, intelligent citizen of City Forty-Five whom cherishes the ideas of the Universal Union.
James is very creative and smart, he enjoys writing about anything that shows off the UU as well as himself.
HL2RP Characters

Leonard C. Kensington / C18.MPF.ECHO-RCT.56752
A 28-year-old former MIT engineer and computer scientist, currently a recruit in the Metropolice Force.

Lilith Wright
A 23-year-old former biomedical scientist; currently an intern at the Citizen Hospital of City 18.

NRK

« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2012, 04:11:39 PM »
Well both of the applicants, Bluff and iHarvey are accepted. iHarvey needs to add me on Steam "meztli1". I'm aiming at Saturday for the IC portion of the application. I want to aim on Thursday as our first paper.

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2012, 07:05:11 PM »
Well both of the applicants, Bluff and iHarvey are accepted. iHarvey needs to add me on Steam "meztli1". I'm aiming at Saturday for the IC portion of the application. I want to aim on Thursday as our first paper.

I'll speak to you over steam to get this kicked off.

NRK

« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2012, 06:56:51 PM »
I completely missed Anti-Troll's post. Anti-Troll and iHarvey need to add me on Steam, my name is "meztli1". I'll keep looking at applications for now so feel free to do so guys.

Offline [CA] KiwieeEh

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2012, 06:59:17 PM »
Apparently apps are closed
Meh

I'll write a sentence:

I am a decent RPer that can spend time freely writing long useless works for nothing, if you need content. I can hepl. Where you put me though. I don't mind.
"If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son.
I've got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one."

"Have a great evening, sorry, maple syrup, eh, moose, and ice hockey to you!"

"Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna' be my year."

NRK

« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2012, 07:08:45 PM »
I am sorry Kiwee but your application has been denied.

Reason: Failure to follow direction (application must be of your character, not yourself) and wrong application format (which can be found around the middle of the first page). Please wait 2 minutes to reapply.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal