Author Topic: Shepard "Jackson" Henderson's Authorization Application  (Read 5497 times)

Offline raged

• hi im raged
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Shepard "Jackson" Henderson's Authorization Application
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2012, 03:52:02 PM »
ZEALOT actually does a really shitty job. All they do is hire informants/go undercover/pursue criminals in underhanded tactics. There isn't really any investigative work going on when it's actually needed. Such as investigating a report from a citizen about a supposed homicide. No investigation at all. A BOL is just placed along with an amputation directive. No investigative work done there.

If there IS a confirmed murder, usually the units who come across the body, or who receive a complaint will ask a few other witnesses, and then if they don't have a name or a physical description then the search for the suspect usually ends there.

ZEALOT could definantly improve on the 'investigative' side of things, considering that's their main directive. The most ZEALOT ACTUALLY does, is go into D6 'undercover' and lurk around there, or get a citizen and make them a 'CCA Agent' to do it for them.

What you don't seem to realise is that ZEALOT is not an detective division meant to do investigative work, otherwise I wouldn't have to even be posting here to explain how ignorant you are. ZEALOT itself is structured and based off how the Gestapo within the Third Reich worked and how they gathered intelligence. They relied on third party people to supply information out of fear. That doesn't mean the information was necessarily 100% accurate but it obtained results. Every squad has a priority directive in that sociostability is one of their major goals which comes to encompass all divisions, meaning that they all can deal with an investigation, particularly that of SHIELD as it's being discussed right now about a forensic sub-department within their medical branch. That doesn't mean you have to put words in the mouth of my squad claiming you know more about it than the people who run the squad or people who reside in the squad.

Oh, and if you'd had noticed, all informants are really just expendable people that we don't care about. That'd probably explain why you don't have access to the ZEALOT forums and perhaps why you know fuck all about the division.

Offline ?AG-CL? Sheo

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2012, 05:06:33 PM »
Responded over PM's. Any further off topic discussion about ZEALOT should be directed there as well, not here.

Offline raged

• hi im raged
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2012, 05:10:54 PM »
Your fault for posting here in the first place.

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2012, 05:52:17 AM »
-support

Not enough detail is given into the specified authorisation and grammar and punctuation is sub-par for the requested role.

« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2012, 09:25:16 AM »
-support

Not enough detail is given into the specified authorisation and grammar and punctuation is sub-par for the requested role.
Its hard(If not impossible) to give more details due to each and every police academy having its own training program but I'll do what I can.
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2012, 02:49:13 AM »
Sorry, but the administration team has decided to decline this application. This decision has been made on the grounds that if we asked you to make a second edit to the application in order to rid it of punctuation and grammar errors, the standard would not be upheld during your time playing this character.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal