Author Topic: Civil Workers Union Notice - New Management  (Read 2189 times)

Offline Monkey with a gun

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Civil Workers Union Notice - New Management
« on: August 16, 2011, 12:22:10 AM »
Hello, most of you already know, me but for those who don't my character is James Tavener, Former Manager and Co-Organizer.I have been asked to try my hand at running the CWU, the first thing i will be doing is reverting back to Tier system.I'll keep this thread short as this is just a general announcement and it is late.I will answer any questions and begin working on the roster and other things tommorow once i get a nice sleep to clear my head.

Please post any thoughts on reverting back to the old tier system or if you agree with me as Organizer.

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Civil Workers Union Notice - New Management
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2011, 12:23:20 AM »
Traitor!

Offline Col. Avalanche

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2011, 12:24:34 AM »
A round of applause to the new leader, ladies and gentlemen. :D

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2011, 12:01:13 PM »
I do not see any reason to change the new system, neither to kick the new leader (Ice). Maybe the new system is not perfect, but I am sure it will become better with time.

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2011, 04:05:58 PM »
I do not see any reason to change the new system, neither to kick the new leader (Ice). Maybe the new system is not perfect, but I am sure it will become better with time.

We had our reasons to change the system back to mine. Ice was not dishing out enough(From my understandings) that and the fact he had a anti-citizen character really didn't make a good person to be leading. Ice however had a few good intentions we will probably recycle into some stuff tho.

Offline The Different Turret

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2011, 04:42:04 PM »
Conner Radway officially got his loyalist status so I now can apply!
Signature by Thunderbluff

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal