Author Topic: Ineu Pass Town Update  (Read 2292 times)

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ineu Pass Town Update
« on: June 11, 2012, 11:06:28 AM »
After being bothered by 80% of the people who talk to me, I decided to give you guys a looksie at then town. Hopefully 18 pics is enough to give you an idea. And yes, I did update the lighting to be a little bit higher. Not sure how this will affect the rest of the valley but it looks a bit better in the inn so. We'll find out. Without further adoo, EYECANDY:

Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 11:11:10 AM by Statua »

The Mysterious Stranger

Re: Ineu Pass Town Update
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2012, 11:20:06 AM »
 Well done on the apartments mate. It looks like the houses can now be usable! Also, did you add anymore buildings for more bases? All I need is a yes or no.

I say again, well done.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2012, 01:04:39 PM »
I'm probably going to add a few rebelish and ruined shacks around the map for extra bases. The town still has the same amount of buildings. There's going to be an underground cellar somewhere for people who want that.

Offline Blue Haze

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2012, 05:22:34 PM »
Make some places in the map where the ground is completely flat.
Characters

Trent (Davidson) Marlow - [ALIVE] - Getting people to do work for him, living near the Inn, back from his retreat.

Kelly (Lillians) Striker - [DEAD] - Found outside the old Bunker with many wounds suggesting a poison headcrab attack. All supplies but her clothes missing.

Offline Leon the reboobler :3

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2012, 05:27:35 PM »
Is this going to be the new map for hl2rp? If so when will it be up?

Reporter: Do you think the nazi's will go underground after the war?
Patton: Six feet.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2012, 11:41:40 PM »
Make some places in the map where the ground is completely flat.
There's a fair amount of those now that I removed a few refugee camps.

Is this going to be the new map for hl2rp? If so when will it be up?
No this map is already on the Outlands server. This is just an update.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal