Author Topic: <::||C45.CCA.UNIFORM-RCT.742 Private Logs||::>  (Read 1183 times)

Offline [LP]GMK-MRL

• The True Black Male
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
<::||C45.CCA.UNIFORM-RCT.742 Private Logs||::>
« on: October 13, 2012, 10:30:04 AM »
UNIT:742 DIVISION: CLEARANCE:
Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED
Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened:

This has been a large accomplishment. Not as large as I had expected, but still pretty big. I had never thought it would be like this....So well oriented and together, better than our previous military forces themselves. They just know how to do it and I'm a new subject in their socioality experiment. To me, that sounds like the chance of a lifetime, to others....it may sound a bit bitter. But, I do understand how their methods are...harsh against others. Still having a bit of trouble dealing with this, but I....had to deal with a rouge citizen. I was about to leave her in her cell...but my superior officer, superior in intelligence and strength, told me to....perform a Major Re-education amongst her body. I can't re-call how many times I struck her.....but I know I did the job, and it wasn't easy. The worst part was, I was ordered to throw her in the garbage dumpster. The garbage!I had never thought they were that cruel against...well their own kind. But, I am still new to this orginzation and I hope to learn a lot more. I'm still a little proud for helping catch those two murderers, wasn't even hard to tell the truth. I wonder how that citizen got our radio frequency....anyways, I hope she gets a large sum of points and maybe even a spot in the CCA.

Saving File As: NewArrival
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved
Disconnecting C45.CCA.UNIFORM-RCT.742
CONNECTION LOST

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal