Author Topic: OCRP update  (Read 2671 times)

Offline raiden

• aussie legend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
OCRP update
« on: April 27, 2011, 08:54:33 AM »
Groups on forums are linked with groups on the OCRP server. It will ask you to link or create a new account on the CG forums, if you have an account then you need to link it. Prompts will be given upon joining. (NOTE: If you linked your account on the GMR server you don't have to do it again on OCRP)

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: OCRP update
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2011, 10:06:17 AM »
Does this also mean that your name on steam is now linked with the forum? HELL YEA.

Also dont you mean profile when you say group?
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2011, 10:08:18 AM »
He means your usergroup. (Player, VIP, Gold Member, Admin, Super Admin, Developer or Owner.)
This means that all admins on the forums automatically have admin on OCRP now.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline raiden

• aussie legend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2011, 10:15:38 AM »
Yeah, TOMASAS will soon make it global (Meaning it will be the same for all CG servers soon).

Offline Ludus

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2011, 04:12:36 PM »
There was a developer rank for Noobulator on OC will the developers here have the rank in-game?

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2011, 04:14:56 PM »
There was a developer rank for Noobulator on OC will the developers here have the rank in-game?

Noob and Jake will have the DEV tag i believe because they created OCRP. I doubt the DEVs here will have the tag ingame. But im not sure about that.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Ludus

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2011, 08:02:15 PM »
Oh, okay.

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2011, 08:18:32 PM »

Noob and Jake will have the DEV tag i believe because they created OCRP. I doubt the DEVs here will have the tag ingame. But im not sure about that.
Yeah, it's built into the gamemode I believe is what Noob told me.

Anyway, great job Dev team. This community is becoming better and better each day!

Offline raiden

• aussie legend
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2011, 10:17:32 PM »
Dev is a separate rank from admin, devs don't get admin as soon as they get dev. (hope this answers your question ludus)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal