Author Topic: I'm not good at this at all, but Hi!  (Read 1323 times)

Brooks

I'm not good at this at all, but Hi!
« on: October 17, 2011, 02:22:08 PM »
Hi, I'm Brooks.

I'm not really that interesting, I do get around a lot and looking for something new. Anywho, I have been serious role playing for quite sometime. I've already experienced Half Life 2 role play which can be awfully fun, I also enjoy Fallout role play and I think that is about it!

I'm 19 years of age, I've just started my second year of University and I really like the colour orange.

I love a lot of things, including people; yes you. I love a lot of music but I'm quite a mainstream type of person, I do enjoy old school and underground music just as much. I am here for a fresh start and I hope you like me, peace.

Offline Rictalspace

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: I'm not good at this at all, but Hi!
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2011, 02:49:46 PM »
Welcome to CG.
If you have any questions regarding the HL2RP server or the forums, PM me on Steam/In-game (John Bourne)/Forums and I'll be happy to reply.
Hope to see you in-game.

Check out my reviewing channel, I review Garry's Mod Servers
http://www.youtube.com/user/GmodServerReviews?feature=mhee

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2011, 02:52:12 PM »
Welcome to CG.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2011, 03:47:34 PM »
Welcome to Catalyst Gaming! If you play OCRP and need help with any game related function. Contact me!

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2011, 03:48:23 PM »
Welcome to CG :D Hope you like it here.

Brooks

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2011, 03:56:37 PM »
Thank you for that nice, warm welcome!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal