Author Topic: Ask Nicknero1405 everything.  (Read 41932 times)

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ask Nicknero1405 everything. (Serious only!)
« Reply #60 on: December 02, 2012, 02:14:38 PM »
With all the jazz going on with HL2RP, bettering the CG way of RP, do you think you may get back into HL2RP when the server returns? (my bet is 17th-30th of December)

**Insert poorly made signature with fire, lens flares and obnoxious text**

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: December 02, 2012, 02:26:24 PM »
With all the jazz going on with HL2RP, bettering the CG way of RP, do you think you may get back into HL2RP when the server returns? (my bet is 17th-30th of December)

Probably not. I just completely lost interests for HL2RP and it takes up WAY to much time with all the required activity to keep what I loved, which was my CmD. That's why I stept down in the first place. Not like I expect I could have my CmD back to even start with.

Nah, I have plans for a lot of other things such as a Youtube career. (I'm already a Youtube partner) and of course HRP and OCRP2 which needs my attention.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: December 02, 2012, 03:04:15 PM »
What do you think of me, yes.

can you post in my AMA?

The most painful injury?

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: December 02, 2012, 03:59:43 PM »
What do you think of me, yes.

can you post in my AMA?

The most painful injury?
You already asked that...

Sure.

I have never broken any bone in my whole life, so I've not had something really outstanding.
Though I did once have a sprained ankle which hurt so badly that I couldn't walk for a week. I went to the doctor and he couldn't find anything broken or something, so I just had to sit it out and wait for it to heal.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Zail

• Weird Gurl Nr.1
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: December 06, 2012, 04:05:55 PM »
Do you enjoy my company?

What do you hate most?

Who's your favourite adminge?

Who's your most hated adminge friend?

What's your favourite food?

Do you enjoy adminging HRP when the server is full?

Which kind of company do you enjoy most?

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: December 06, 2012, 05:56:15 PM »
Of course, I always love company from anyone while I'm trying to stay awake at boring school days... ;)

Hmm... Hate is a strong word. Community related, it would be trihard trolls that try to loophole through our rules and find the borderline. Real life related, it would be people trying to make fun of my social problems, which I do have. :\

Pffff difficult question. If I had to choose anyone, it would probably be FearlessWarren. He's very nice to everyone, I never saw him doing anything wrong at all, he's very mature and a good friend of mine.

Hated admin friend? As in, what admin I dislike the most? None of the current. All admins who I dislike(d) are long gone now.

I don't really have any specific favorite. But these I find delicious: Fries, Pasta, Steak, Chinese food, etc etc.

Nope. To much children to deal with. I ain't a damn babysitter and I'm getting sick of the 50+ useless reports every minute.

Company as in business company, or as in presence? I don't understand this question. :c

Offline Zail

• Weird Gurl Nr.1
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: December 09, 2012, 06:12:20 PM »
Why do you want me to bump your thread and ask you questions? :P

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: December 09, 2012, 06:18:27 PM »
Why do you want me to bump your thread and ask you questions? :P
Because I like more people to ask questions because I like to answer questions because questions are like and because like questions are and questions and answers and more like and question answers and sense.

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: December 09, 2012, 06:35:29 PM »
If you had the chance to run a Gmod community would you do it?

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: December 09, 2012, 06:53:42 PM »
If you had the chance to run a Gmod community would you do it?
Nope. Waaaay to much effort, drama and time waste.

Offline [LP]GMK-MRL

• The True Black Male
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: December 09, 2012, 07:25:04 PM »
What do you think of me?

Do you love me?

Do you hate me?

Can i haz yo digits?

Do you have Far Cry 3 on Xbox?

How is life?

Can I give you a game?

Can you go on my AMA thread and ask questions?

Okay, goodbye.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: December 10, 2012, 04:16:04 AM »
What do you think of me?

Do you love me?

Do you hate me?

Can i haz yo digits?

Do you have Far Cry 3 on Xbox?

How is life?

Can I give you a game?

Can you go on my AMA thread and ask questions?

Okay, goodbye.

Even though your name sounds familiar (Probably because you are a longer-term player here), I don't know enough about you to answer this question. Sorry.

I love everyone. ;) Unless they act autism.

No.

I don't even own an Xbox myself. :P My bro does though.

Meh. Could be MUCH better.

Sure, why not?

Sure.

Bye.

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: January 04, 2013, 05:53:44 PM »
Is HRP better than HL2RP?

Name the best thing that had happen to you.

Me as an admin?

Credit goes to jackal

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Re: Ask Nicknero1405 everything. (Serious only!)
« Reply #73 on: January 06, 2013, 07:48:38 PM »
Is HRP better than HL2RP?

Name the best thing that had happen to you.

Me as an admin?
I guess that depends per person. Obviously HL2RP has better quality RP. But HRP can also be fun and less drama shit at times.

Pffff I don't know... Community wise? Probably the day I became an admin back at OC. Life wise? Uhhh probably when I gratuated school?

Get active you slut. <3 Then we'll talk.

<::[[ Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2 ]]::>

Offline hogs

• [LOOC] Shane West: cash first.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: January 10, 2013, 11:40:54 PM »
how much did you pay for your haircut

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal