Author Topic: Ministry of Labour  (Read 1363 times)

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ministry of Labour
« on: March 25, 2012, 10:22:28 PM »
Ministry of Labour

The ministry of labour specializes in making sure the city is stable in the workforce. We overview the Civil Workers Union along with with citizens that are in the city. We make sure that everyone is contributing their share of work and contributions. We make sure that supplies is shipped in and around the city such as foods and general items. We have a council of members that we consult with along with a civil member area. The citizen area to our ministry are the guys who report what is needed and how things are doing. Your job is to make sure the citizens are contributing in the work and making sure work is being done to make the city good and in control of city shipping for workers.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 10:27:55 PM by ?Ï?Ï?Ñ?Ï?â??Ñ?? - Sleep »
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal