Author Topic: [ACCEPTED]Jamison Carney's Civil Authority Application  (Read 1169 times)

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[ACCEPTED]Jamison Carney's Civil Authority Application
« on: March 25, 2012, 02:06:42 PM »
Jamison Carney's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: Purple

IC Character Name: Jamison Carney

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
Jamison never really thought about joining Combine Civil Authority, she would be what you call and average citizen. She would help out the Civil Authority here and there, just to survive and get some tokens. She was very afraid of what might happen to her if she resisted. She saw someone get beat heavily every day, mostly for no reason. Her memory wasn't that great too anymore; she would always forget small things. She was very skinny by the time she got to City 45; she thought she would die and that she is not fed well at all.
      Of course she knew that Civil Authority units were fed much better, she would always watch them, how strong and well fed they are. She heard allot of people wanting to join Civil Authority just to get a decent meal; she wouldn't take the risk she thought. She looked at people that joined the Combine Civil Authority; they were... not what a normal human being would be like. She had a good friend who decided to join Combine Civil Authority, one time he got off-duty; she realized how badly he changed. She thought she would be the worst person if she decided to join Combine Civil Authority.
          She would cry at nights, thinking of how greatly the world changed, how she had no freedom at all. She slowly noticed that Civil Authority units had much, much more freedom; they had better maybe even a great life. She also knew that they were trained very well, which meant it would be hard. Her friend stopped going off-duty eventually, she wanted to talk to him, but again she couldn't, he couldn't nether. She finally decided to join Combine Civil Authority, she knew she had to. She also realized she wouldn't really be doing a bad thing; she thought she would keep the city under control and help the citizens. She knew she was going to write an application now, and wait. Did all the brainwashing get to her?

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
My character is Charismatic, Loyal, Perfectionist, Trustworthy, Mature and Ambitious.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
For Jamison it will be very new and dangerous experience. She will try to show High Command that she is good or even perfect at her job, of course she will not be at first. She will have hard times here and there, like seeing a person being killed, but mostly when she kills her first suspect. She will slowly get better at her job as it can be very dangerous, that's why she is hoping to join GRID Division and stay inside most of the time. She hopes that she will get use to her job, if she gets accepted that is. She is afraid, but ready.
        For me it will be further development of my character and I will try to improve my role-play. I already know allot about Combine Civil Authority as I am DvL, but it's always nice to have new experience. I haven't been playing as a low rank for a while now, so maybe it will be a completely new experience for me. Overall I think it will still be a great experience developing my character further, I want to take time getting promoted and very deeply develop this character and have fun.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Jamison was born in New York city on December 3rd, 1991. When she was a kid she wanted to be a model, she would dress up dolls and act like they are models. She would play with her friends and they all would act like models, wearing their parent's clothing. She wasn't the best looking girl, but she wasn't ugly nether. When she went to elementary school, she was just an average kid, she had few friends and they would always hang out on the swings.  They would talk about new clothing and wearing makeup. Once she got to middle school, she knew she didn't have the body to be a model, but she still kept her fashion up to date. She also got much more friends in Middle School, her first boyfriend. She joined the cheerleader squad, but wasn't too good at it. When she got to High School, she managed to have very good grades and got into AP classes, she later got a scholarship.
        She went to college for 2 years, she had 4 roommates and they were all friends. They would go out every night to eat, usually to a bar near the college. She went to engineering based classes, as she had a hobby of building things, she long forgot her dream to be a model and focused on being an engineer. She finished her college and got a job fixing cars and trucks, she expected much better, she had much more knowledge. She was then chosen to work in NASA program, building rocket engines. She did her job well, and get a decent paycheck.  She liked her life and wanted it to last like that forever.
            One morning she went on her job, as they were working on the engines the building randomly and terribly shook, the lights flickered and some dust came off the ceiling. They thought it was nothing. Few hours later a stronger hit caused power shortages, those were Portal Storms. They ran outside, they thought it was an earthquake, but what they saw is a giant blue force wave racing towards their building again. Jamison quickly started running, but a stop sing fell right on her, she started to panic and quickly threw the sing off. She heard allot of sirens through the city. The next day things god even worse, the city had frequent riots and Portal storms. As days passed the city was on lock down and sometimes it was silent for hours.
      She was sitting on a bench thinking about what's happening, suddenly a loud explosion behind her stunned her. She got hit by very small debris and some glass, she looked around to see the building behind her, and it was gone... she then saw millions of unknown forces. She started running, people Panicked and ran. She saw people getting killed right next to her, she was afraid; she didn't know what to do next. She thought the world was ending. Those Seven hours seemed like days to her, hiding in her house hoping it won't explode.
       Her memory is blank after that, she only remembers waking up in a large city that looked nothing like America. The highest building was 14 floors tall. She later found out what happened, the cities were being rebuilt and life was very harsh. Month passed, as the citadel rose in City 17, a man named Doctor Breen was giving out speeches every day. There was a police force established, Combine Civil Authority. Rations slowly destroyed her memory and body. She was seeing people beaten for no reason, she slowly forgot about her past life, but not everything. She was then relocated to City 14, where she spent 3 month, life was the same as anywhere else. She was afraid if Civil Authority units and would stay out of their way. She was then relocated to City 45, but this time she stayed there. She slowly started to realize that joining Civil Authority might be her only chance to live. She thought about writing an application, days and nights, then she finally decided to give it a chance. She now awaits the response.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
I have one but it was never removed, I am GRID DvL.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
5 years

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
3 years

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
8 months, if not more

4. What Time zone are you in?
Eastern US, EST

5. In what country do you live?
United States

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
 I played on a HL2RP server when there was riot and we were role playing situations such as throwing cans and wood. We did some heavy damage on the city until the OTA showed up and turned us into mist. All in all it lasted for about 1 hour. After this event we had a proceeding one from the lives of other people watching it, so we got it in others views as well.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes

IC Section

Full Name: Jamison Carney
CID: 41221
Height: 5'8
Hair Colour Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 120 LBS
Mental Distinctions: None
Mental Defects: None
Mental Advantages: Intelligent, Fast Learner, Good with Mechanics,
Notable Qualities: Respectful, Responsible, Professional

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No, I am clean.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes, they are tasty.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes, I will die for the Union.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Everything I do is embedded to me, I am responsible for my own actions.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes, forever and always.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I think Combine Civil authority is helping everyone in city, keeping the city peaceful, safe, and sociostable. I want to be a part of that, I know I can help in some way. I think if I get accepted I'll be a great person and help the Union and the Citizens of City 45. I want to help keep the city sociostable. I think it's an honor to be the part of Combine Civil Authority.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Jamison Carney hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 05:23:46 PM by ?Ï?Ï?Ñ?Ï?â??Ñ?? - Sleep »
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline Saints Sasha

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Jamison Carney's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2012, 02:08:38 PM »
UNIT: 226
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE: Officer
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...