Author Topic: [CWU][Mandatory] CWU Offical Rules  (Read 3219 times)

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[CWU][Mandatory] CWU Offical Rules
« on: March 24, 2012, 11:12:54 PM »

Disclaimer: You are fully liable to know these, not reading them is not an excuse.

Below are the offical rules of the Civil Workers Union.

In Character Rules

-Always listen to what the people have to say, do not ignore them.

-Keep the doors to the Civil Workers building locked unless told otherwise.

-Keep your uniform cleaned.

-Keep your radio on and stay active on it. If you do not respond after many tries, we will search for you.

-Being detained by Civil Protection Teams may get your Civil Workers' Union status revoked.

-Precinct Three is off limits to any Civil Workers Personal and will get you revoked of status if caught in it.

-Respect the Citizen and the Civil Protection team.

OOC

-Always act on your best behavior. You are representing Catalyst-Gaming.

-Always check the forums and be active server and forums side. Inactivity will get you removed from the CWU.

-Always post in the vacation/inactive section when going inactive and we need to know.

-Read and keep updated on the forums CWU section.

-CmD + cannot go inactive without appointing someone to take over in the time being. They would be temp until you return.

-Be a role-model and do not get banned by Administrations team.

Original credits to the original formats and wording - Adam S and Monkey with a Gun.
Updated Thread for Civil Workers' Union Overhaul [21/02/2013]
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 05:19:21 PM by Monkey with a gun »
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal