Author Topic: Jamie Laou's Authorization Application  (Read 1486 times)

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Jamie Laou's Authorization Application
« on: March 12, 2012, 01:15:13 PM »
Player Section

Steam Name: DJ Purple
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): 4 years
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: 3 1/2 years

Character Section

Authorization(s):
I want to apply for pre-war knowledge of the military and government . Mostly stuff that has to do with the president and the projects of the military.

Name: Jamie Laou
Affiliation: None

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
My character was born in Newark, NJ. Going through life was hard for him and his family. Jamie's family did not have much money as his dad was not a prominent man and life was not the top of quality. His family was still able to supply food and a decent home for all of them. School wise Jamie was a wiz at Math & Science and knew history pretty well. He had been top of the beta classes all through school years. Upon Jamie entering College, Jamie had decided it would be best to get into the military as that was what his dad did in early years. Jamie was not your average soldier; he went into the military as an officer after going to officer’s school and passed his tests without looking back. Jamie was deployed into foreign soil about 10 times before getting the chance to work with the president of the United States. Jamie was a Major General within 35 years of being in the Army. Jamie had worked on many special projects as he was placed in control of a special projects team at the pentagon along with being inducted into the Joint Chief of Staffs. Jamie was a prominent military leader and innovator with his great ideas. Before the 7 hour war began it was years before that he had retired from a successful career in the military and that he had moved on to bigger and better things in life, one of the being happily retired. Jamie was a single man at the time and had no interest in finding another love of his life. At the time of the Seven Hour War, Jamie had been retired for about 5 years and living strong off of his military benefits and pension. When the Seven Hour War began Jamie was sitting in his living room mid-day eating some lunch. He heard loud noises and disruptions around the out areas along with his lights beginning to flick on and off. He looked out the window and noticed that the sky was becoming very dark and opaque with no blue in site. Eventually weird portal like structures or almost black whole looking objects appeared in the sky. There were things that had come out of it, the TV and power where out in his area and he had no site of visual on what was going on or no way to contact anyone. Jamie waited it out; screams could be heard in the distance and loud bangs. Soon he heard loud knocks on his door and the sound of vehicles or tanks moving about. Jamie had opened his door to a big and unwelcome surprise that scared him at the site of the face. A figure stood a man that was carry a machine gun and wearing a gas mask was at the door. This strange figure told Jamie to follow him and that all was going to be okay. Jamie listened as told and boarded the APC that was stationed at his door. Jamie heard what the men in the front where saying, they said something about taking him to a city. He picked out the words of what sounded like City Forty Five...

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
Mostly will be a memorization of the life of the past and what I picked up as a Major General in the United States Army. This will let me know of some of the events or wars of the past I took place in. This could include files on vehicles, the weapons they used and generally just makes it easier for me to passive RP.

Note that none of this stuff will have anything or any relations to the events at Black Mesa.

Defects
Well.. I guess I am an older guy as I had my model changed... So I guess I could say I would not be as fast as I used to. There is not much I can say about this. I guess I could say that I have more of a chance of being taken hostage or detained by CCA units because of the information I may distribute.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
I plan to use them as they fit who I want my character to be like or who he turned out to be. Everyone has a dream in their heads of how they want their characters to turn out like and how his actions effect the way he plays and what he does.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
N/A

Which server does this apply for?
City

Extra Notes (optional):
N/A
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Jamie Laou's Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2012, 03:53:04 PM »
There is just clearly not enough work cut into it, you didn't really put enough effort into it at all. So for now, it's denied, but you can apply again. You'll do better next time.

Also; military personnel were killed, even if they retired. This shows your understanding of canon is not fit for this role.

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Jamie Laou's Authorization Application
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2012, 04:32:35 PM »
Seems fair enough, I was a bit iffy on the idea of him being retired as I asked numerous people and they said retirees would be fine. Thanks for taking the time to view this.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 01:43:51 AM by Kom??Як »
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal