Author Topic: Whitney Houston 1963-2012  (Read 5100 times)

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Whitney Houston 1963-2012
« on: February 12, 2012, 02:36:12 AM »
Whitney Houston
1963-2012

Many know already that a singer that inspired many with her songs and her beautiful vocals has passed away. She was an inspiration to many of the artists and listeners out there and changed the minds of many with her captivating voice and her parts in movies. She has had many life accomplishments from Grammy Awards to Life Time Achievements. Of the 80's and 90's she was one of the BEST singers around and still is to this day. She was offered a position on the "The X Factor" show that also offered Mariah Carey a position also as they both where to be judges. She was also set to appear at the 2012 Grammy Award ceremonies that are the biggest night in music, sadly she will not be there personally but instead in the hearts of many. Tributes will be paid as many miss her dearly.

Notabilities

1: 2 Emmy Awards

2: 6 Grammy Awards

3: 30 Billboard Music Awards

4: 22 American Music Awards

5: A total of 415 career awards as of 2010

6: She held the all-time record for the most American Music Awards of any single artist and shared the record with Michael Jackson for the most AMAs ever won in a single year with 8 wins in 1994.

7: Record for the most WMAs won in a single year, winning five Awards at the 6th World Music Awards in 1994

Note: These are not all!

Some of her songs:

Saving All My Love For You:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewxmv2tyeRs&feature=relmfu

Greatest Love Of All:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYzlVDlE72w&feature=branded

I Have Nothing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxYw0XPEoKE&feature=relmfu

I Will Always Love You:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QaI-M9sxW4

Run To You:
http://www.youtube.com/user/whitneyhoustonVEVO#p/u/13/h9rCobRl-ng

Rest in Peace Whitney!
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 06:23:44 AM by Teh Caek »
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Whitney Houston 1693-2012
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2012, 02:57:52 AM »
 :'( She was so young... It's like the whole world of amazing singers is coming to an end.
im bach

Offline tics

• The Artist Formerly Known as Ricky
  • Developer
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2012, 03:46:49 AM »
1st Sgt Billy A Sutton.
Live free or die

Offline Loog

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2012, 05:00:23 AM »
1693-2012

i smiled

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Whitney Houston 1963-2012
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2012, 06:25:21 AM »
Fixed the title for you.

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2012, 07:37:32 AM »
She had such a great talent. I can't believe she died so young, RIP Whitney Houston.

Offline voidicus

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2012, 08:42:16 AM »
She was very accomplished, but still very young.

From what I've read, the cause of death is unclear? If anyone else could elaborate, I'd appreciate it.

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2012, 09:58:00 AM »
Rumors are that she may have done a lot of cocaine early in life or recently that shit tears your heart up.

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2012, 12:23:09 PM »
1st Sgt Billy A Sutton.

What does this have to do with this?
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline tics

• The Artist Formerly Known as Ricky
  • Developer
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2012, 12:49:49 PM »
1st Sgt Billy A Sutton.

What does this have to do with this?

Ugh....God you're stupid. 1st Sgt Billy A Sutton also died recently while serving in Afghanistan. I'd much rather mourn his death than the death of a star who probably overdosed on illegal narcotics. While Whitney Houston dying is tragic, Sutton was a hero and he deserves equal, if not more, respect.

5% warning issued for flaming. While we all mourn the loss of both the Sgt and Whitney Houston, there's no reason at all to begin flaming. -Bluff
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 08:33:23 PM by AABluff »
Live free or die

Offline Hoplite

• Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2012, 01:01:03 PM »
Don't be a disrespectful cunt, as much as I agree with your point, this isn't a thread about that person.
If you wish to mourn him, why don't you make a new thread to do so?

Offline ??. McBullet

• The African Oldfag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2012, 01:04:22 PM »
Kennedy, go right ahead and mourn his death, but what;s your point? Don't come into a RIP Whitney Houston thread to complain that nobody is mourning 1Sgt Sutton's death. You want to spread some awareness about it? Make a new fucking thread about it. You're acting like an anti-war protester at a high school pool party.

/rant.

Anyway, Whitney Houston had an amazing voice, and she will be missed. Wouldn't be surprised if her coke usage got the better of her later in life. Shit kills people.

Edit: Hoptile beat me to it.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 01:06:08 PM by Burning Bullet »

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2012, 01:14:42 PM »
Hoplite, I thought you were permabanned what is this
o7

Offline Incorruptus

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2012, 01:45:50 PM »
Who?

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2012, 03:30:13 PM »
Lets not flame in here guys... this is not the place! Whitney Houston passed away, yes and I understand that the 1SG did also.. make a post about it please. I am saddened how people can act towards a lose so big to the music industry.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal