Author Topic: Purples Past..(A sorrow note)  (Read 2270 times)

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Purples Past..(A sorrow note)
« on: February 09, 2012, 07:35:38 PM »
I am writing this letter because it came to me that I never truly said I am sorry for my actions of the past. I came to CG servers around late April or early May, I remember I was a player that was never liked because of my mingy behavior and my lies I brought upon the server. I never had a bright past at CG as my brighter side started around September of last year. I was banned 2 times for actions that I regret and felt really stupid about in the end, these actions never helped me nor did they benefit me or the community as they only made me look like the jerk, which at the time my brain did not understand that. I understand that a couple of you guys do not like me still as I believe rofl feels the same and I understand why now... I see the person I used to be everyday in life and around the gaming community and I think to myself why I ever acted like this... truly I cannot say as I do not know. I do love Catalyst-Gaming and all the members of it because you all share a true love of gaming and most of you act as a family to me and I appreciate it so so much. I wanted to say my past is not my future and people DO change and I wish and hope all of you see the same path as I do.

I thank all of you guys for being dedicated members and always helping.

Sincerely,
Purple - Kidrauhl
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Purples Past..(A sorrow note)
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2012, 08:21:40 PM »
Don't feel so bad about yourself at least your past isn't tarnished for one mistake you made. I will never live down after hacking on the server, I am always accused of hacks now it is actually quiet sad, but it is my fault and I have to deal with it. I knew you before this and I know you now and I can say that you have came quiet a long way from what you used to be. I hope to see you here for a long time to come and maybe one day you may even become an administrator and truly show your responsible side and your undying love for the community.
Sincerely,
Teh Penguin

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2012, 08:37:03 PM »
Don't feel so bad about yourself at least your past isn't tarnished for one mistake you made. I will never live down after hacking on the server, I am always accused of hacks now it is actually quiet sad, but it is my fault and I have to deal with it. I knew you before this and I know you now and I can say that you have came quiet a long way from what you used to be. I hope to see you here for a long time to come and maybe one day you may even become an administrator and truly show your responsible side and your undying love for the community.
Sincerely,
Teh Penguin

Well thanks! I hope to enjoy the servers more also.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline Ninja??d

• Boston Celtics are awesome
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2012, 08:49:37 PM »
I don't know anything about your past, but I met you on OCRP, and from what I have seen you are a good roleplayer. You respect everyone on the server and help them in the best way possible. 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal