Author Topic: Where...  (Read 2608 times)

Offline Boelens |????ž?|

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Where...
« on: August 30, 2011, 11:02:04 AM »
Do I get the misc downloads? THey aren't under the downloads. The main things I have to download are suits, and a few shroom files. Where do I get these?

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Where...
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2011, 11:38:48 AM »
Do I get the misc downloads? THey aren't under the downloads. The main things I have to download are suits, and a few shroom files. Where do I get these?

All of the suits should be in the content pack (1.2). Eventho i have heard people talking about a few of them not being there, they should all be there.

Shrooms models are there but not materials. Main reason is that i cannot find the correct materials. The materials i though it was is on the FastDL but not working so its obviously not the once.

The best "fix" is to join a PERP server.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal