Author Topic: No Reason Given  (Read 2225 times)

Offline |BT| Broski Bin laden

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
No Reason Given
« on: May 07, 2013, 08:06:45 AM »
I Think im banned or Kicked But i tried to join the server last night and it said No reason Given I tried to ask friends and they said i timed out but if you guys could resolve this problem then that would be great thanks.
Broseph

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: No Reason Given
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2013, 08:26:50 AM »
Check your profile. All active bans are listed there.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2013, 01:00:56 PM »
I saw when the original ban said no reason given and I was pretty pissed but it looks like it's been fixed. You can see on your profile that vizioN banned you with the reason "Failure to comply to a simple arrest; Constant OOC in voice chat; Disconnect to avoid jail/ban time."

You have 10 hours left on the ban.

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2013, 09:22:21 PM »
For reference, you disconnected to avoid going to jail time, and that was when I decided to go on the forums and ban you for the reasons given. I have no idea how it would tell you "No reason given" as I did it straight through the forums.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal