Author Topic: How much do you game?  (Read 8188 times)

Offline turhral=S=C=

• FAHKING
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: How much do you game?
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2013, 11:59:59 AM »
Got about 1100 hours of playing on HL2DM, as it was my first game on Steam from the free pack, together with HL2:Lost coast.
Got about 400 hours at CSS, 500 at TF2, and about 600 as well at GMOD. I also play other games, such as LoL, my dead Xbox, Minecraft, and whatnot.

I've been in the gaming world for over 6 years now, and playing about 5-7 hours on weekdays, about 7-8 on weekends. Usually gets shorter due to my computer-hatin' dad who keeps yelling me when I'm on the computer a lot -_- Quite frustrating at certain times.
I'm also not going out of the house very often, I mostly play with my friends at multi-player games, we have more fun like that rather than coming to them.
We shall bring HL2RP back.
We must.

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2013, 08:30:27 AM »
Too much in my opinion, I should focus more on other things such as reading books, sleep a slight more than normally, helping my mother with the cooking since I soon have to move out.
But it is around 70 hours every two weeks out from what my steam says about my gameplay.

Credit goes to jackal

Offline Sithis

• The Troll King
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2013, 09:00:04 PM »
I'm on the computer 24/7, no school work gets done, I barely do anything else. Not all of my time on the computer is just gaming, just most of it. I think i'm a bit too addicted to garry's mod because i have 1,000 hours in less than a year. I'm on the computer/gaming around 10 hours a day.
To the edge of the universe and back. Endure and survive.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal