Author Topic: A journail hidden under a rock with leather covering and some gang logo.  (Read 2578 times)

Offline Cowgirl*^_^*

• View Profile
    • Awards
Written in quick handwriting:

When everyone I have ever loved is finally gone, when everything I have ever wanted is finally done with
when all of my nightmares are for a time obscured as by a shining brainless beacon or a blinding eclipse of the many terrible shapes of this world, when I am calm and joyful and finally entirely alone locked inside this great bunker then in a great new darkness I will finally execute my special plan. 

One needs to have a plan someone said to me who was turned away into the shadows and who I had believed was sleeping or dead left behind in city 45. Imagine he said all the flesh that is eaten, the teeth tearing into it the tongue tasting its savor and the hunger for that taste. Now take away that flesh he said take away the teeth and the tongue the taste and the hunger, take away everything as it is

I listened to these words and yet I did not wonder, if this creature whom I had thought sleeping or dead would ever approach his vision, even in his deepest dreams or his most lasting death. Because I had heard of such plans such visions along the dark roads I had once traveled. I knew what had to be done but what was demanded in a way of a plan needed to go beyond tongue and teeth and hunger and flesh, beyond the bones and the very dust of bones and the wind that would come to blow the dust away. So I began to envision a darkness that was long before the dark of night and a strangely shining light that owed nothing to the light of day.

That day may seem like other days, once more we feel the tiny legged trepidations, once more we are mangled by a great grinding fear of the combine. But that day will have no others after, no more worlds like this will follow because I have a plan, a very special plan, no more worlds like this, no more days like that.

There are but four ways to die a sardonic spirit might have said to me though his oddly shaped mouth, there is dying that occurs relatively suddenly. there is dying that occurs relatively gradually, there is dying that occurs relatively painlessly, there is the death that is full of pain. Thus by various means they are combined the sudden and the gradual, the painless and the painful, to yield but four ways to die and there are no others. Even after the Vortigan stopped speaking, I listened for it to speak again, after hours and day and months have passed I listened for some further words.

Yet all I heard were the faintest echoes reminding me, there are no others, there are no others was it then that I began to conceive for this place a special plan?

There are no means for escaping this world it penetrates even into my sleep and is this substance  i'm caught in my own dreaming, where there is no space and a hell forever where there is no time.
Even after escaping the cities I cant do nothing that I not told to do, there is no hope for escape from this dream that was never mine. The very words I speak are only its very word and I talk like a traitor under its incessant torture .

A picture is sketched onto the next page with the with the numbers 163.5:

There are many who have designs upon this world and dream of wild and vast reformations such as those deep within this bunker, I have heard them talking in their sleep of elegant mutations and cunning annihilation
I have heard them whispering in the corners of crooked houses. In the alleys and narrow back streets of this crooked creaking universe which they with their new designs were made straight and sound
but each of these new and ill conceived designs is deranged in its heart. For they see this world as if it were alone and original and not as only one of count with others whose nightmares all precede like a hideous garden grown from a single seed.

I have heard these dreamers talking in their sleep and I stand waiting for them as at the top of a darkened flight of stairs, they know nothing of me only my name, and none of the secrets of my special plan while I know every crooked creaking step of theirs

It was the voice of someone who was waiting in the shadows, who was looking at the moon and waiting for me to turn the corner and enter a narrow stream down below. To stand with him in the dull glaze of moonlight
then he said to me his yellowish skin shining in the darkness. He whispered to me that my plan was misconceived
that my special plan for this world was a terrible mistake because, he said, there is nothing to do and there is no where to go, there is nothing to be and there is no one to know. Your plan is a mistake,he repeated
this world is a mistake, I replied as he diapered into the darkness the only sound of water passing by my feet.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 06:14:25 AM by Dakota »

Fucka you haters XD

Offline Cowgirl*^_^*

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: A journail hidden under a rock with leather covering and some gang logo.
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2012, 05:13:35 PM »

Next page written sloppy with a glued in page from a military manual:
I first learned the facts from a lunatic in a dark and quiet room that smelled of stale time and space
there are no people, nothing at all like that the human phenomenon is but the sum of densely coiled layers of illusion. Each of which winds itself upon the supreme insanity, but there are persons of any kind when all that can be is mindless mirrors laughing and screaming as they parade about in an endless dream. But when I asked the lunatic what it was it swore itself within these mirrors as they marched endlessly in stale time and space he only looked and smiled, then he laughed and screamed and in his black and empty eyes I saw for a moment as in a mirror,a form the shade of divinity in flight from its stale infinity. Of time and space and the worst of all of this world dreams my special plan for the laughter and the screams.

Fucka you haters XD

Offline |T??G| Saimon-avatar

• OMG! Where have my 250 credits gone!?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2012, 06:43:57 PM »
Oh my god, this is a very intresting journal! More more :D
Ivan Gomez - Dead\\r\\nDaeny Morrison - Dead A great Heroin\\r\\nOscar Gomez- Alive \\r\\nJacques \\\'Fench\\\' Laux - Alive, just escaped from the Outlands\\r\\n\\r\\nDaeny Morrison: Treat people as you would like to be treated. Never hurt the innocents.

Offline [TNS-D] Sanitorium

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2012, 08:29:12 PM »
This is getting interesting. I like it.
i like men.

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2012, 02:29:13 PM »
 Jesus christ. This is a fantastic job you have done to make up a mind-chilling story. Feels as if I am actually reading a novel in my hands.

Props to you for making me scared for the night. Fantastic job, keep it up.

Offline Mr. Pettit

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2012, 07:43:31 PM »
Frankly, i think Nick's flamethrower is poorly made so that it isn't WWIII created by one man and that it would work without much disagreement. As it says, his flamethrower is basically a pile of shit. Likely very low range, breaks down a lot and barely works. Plus he has one arm. But you want something completely overpowered that wont break down at all, and has no mechanical flaws. But if thats what you want to do, thats your choice. On another note, i do like this whole thing. Very nicely done.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 08:26:00 PM by Mr. Pettit »

Offline Cowgirl*^_^*

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2012, 10:03:08 AM »
delete this please

Fucka you haters XD

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2012, 10:45:20 AM »
YOu know you can lock it. Right?
Former Characters:
Jimmy Valtizno - Civil Protection memeber for six months. Highest rank achived: EpU in APEX. Cause of Death: Shot, for attempted suicide.
Konstatine Ivanov - Held in prison cell for Anti-Civil activity for several months. Unkown if he's dead or alive.

MIA Characters
Gregory 'Death' Nikitn- Last seen wondering acorss the Outlands, in a critical state.
Zoe Kriyake - Has not been heard in weeks. Possibly re-located to C-18

Alive Characters
Pavalo Anodov - Wondering C18, unsure

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal