Author Topic: Catalyst Gaming Roleplay  (Read 24661 times)

Offline Constable Strelnikov

• Nothing more dangerous than [DATA EXPUNGED]
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Re: Catalyst Gaming Roleplay
« Reply #75 on: February 11, 2014, 06:58:25 PM »
should put up the server in sandbox-mode while we wait for cgrp

all the money and cars and a godstick for everyone
oh boy... that again....

anything new would be nice. Not sure if anyone really uses the sandbox server atm or the cinema. why not replace both with one ocrp hery derp. (I'm only saying this because I don't know how much servers we can host and once and how many slots it can have.)
Replace Cinema with OCRP and don't even get rid of OCRP in the first place. Put it up with either a serious or a semi-serious ruleset. No one uses Cinema, but a couple of people use Sandbox occasionally. This would work.
READY AYE READY

Alexei Strelnikov | Alive | Innocent. Or is he?
C45.MPF.NOVA-OfC.900 | In service

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #76 on: February 11, 2014, 07:05:07 PM »
should put up the server in sandbox-mode while we wait for cgrp

all the money and cars and a godstick for everyone
oh boy... that again....

anything new would be nice. Not sure if anyone really uses the sandbox server atm or the cinema. why not replace both with one ocrp hery derp. (I'm only saying this because I don't know how much servers we can host and once and how many slots it can have.)
Replace Cinema with OCRP and don't even get rid of OCRP in the first place. Put it up with either a serious or a semi-serious ruleset. No one uses Cinema, but a couple of people use Sandbox occasionally. This would work.

we dont need to replace anything

we can host infinite servers

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Catalyst Gaming Roleplay
« Reply #77 on: February 11, 2014, 07:32:42 PM »
no need to replace servers we can host whatever we want for the same price
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: February 11, 2014, 07:35:07 PM »
As for rule changes we could limit the rules to solely protecting the status of the server. Such as disallowing players to prop spam to try and crash the server.
Maybe. There would still need to be basics like FearRP, RDM, random arresting, etc.

Offline Constable Strelnikov

• Nothing more dangerous than [DATA EXPUNGED]
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: February 11, 2014, 10:39:19 PM »
As for rule changes we could limit the rules to solely protecting the status of the server. Such as disallowing players to prop spam to try and crash the server.
Maybe. There would still need to be basics like FearRP, RDM, random arresting, etc.
I still say host it with a serious/semi-serious ruleset alongside CGRP. Have CGRP as a LiteRP alternative to OCRP, for people that want to play City RP without playing DarkRP or a serious gamemode.
READY AYE READY

Alexei Strelnikov | Alive | Innocent. Or is he?
C45.MPF.NOVA-OfC.900 | In service

Offline Devin

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: February 19, 2014, 08:18:57 PM »
I can't wait till the server's up. I've never been involved in OCRP much, but I guess I will now!
heh heh im a terrorist

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal