Author Topic: Anyone Mind Filling Me In?  (Read 2350 times)

Offline NDsmore

• View Profile
    • Awards
Anyone Mind Filling Me In?
« on: December 26, 2011, 04:57:45 PM »
Good to be back Catalyst-Gaming!

Good to say that my exams are finally over, and I'm free for the next 8 weeks for some RP.

Anyone mind filling me in on any important things i missed in like the last 4 months?

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Anyone Mind Filling Me In?
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2011, 05:29:09 PM »
Way to much to list. Just go on the servers/forums and find out yourself. ^^

The only BIG things changes are OCRP which is now OCRP1.5, and GMPTR just got released today.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2011, 06:10:35 PM »
RTLK resigned

OCRP got updated to 1.5

HL2RP got a new map update

Raiden returned :)

Kronic became admin

Branden became admin

Bluff became admin

Kom became admin

Yankee was temporarily demoted and reinstated following one of the reasons RTLK stepped down.

GMPTR was made into a beta and released today

Making a vortiguant became available via authorizations

Added a small HL2RP update

Added a bans system to the site via servers drop bar, there is now a bans area for Outlands and City

We added the Internet censorship bar to the logo due to the government is thinking of censoring us

Many new things happend IC on the servers also which changed much. We have a new GRID DvL who is awesome and also some new OfC's.

Impulse FM was taken down due to RTLK leaving

The forums category's where updated and new things where added towards the bottom

Much more!
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline NDsmore

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2011, 11:33:02 PM »
Ty guys, much appriciated

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal