Author Topic: Congratulations!  (Read 6742 times)

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Congratulations!
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2011, 05:34:34 AM »
Congratskies. I think I've played on HL2RP with you both mutiple times. But me (Bad memory) can't remember.  :-\
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

Offline Uubucks

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2011, 08:58:06 AM »
Yeah I remember RPing with you before you got admin on HL2RP, Skeptik.

Offline M®. Biscuit

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2011, 10:51:59 AM »
I know you two have played OCRP for a long time now and I completely agree with you new admin status.
Congratz.

Offline Batman

• Ginger
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2011, 10:45:52 PM »
And if and only if there were ever a serious RP and no one minged on there. I may possibly return. Just upset with all the assholes that dick around in OCRP. That's why I didn't do any legit passive RP. If there were a serious server like PERP *COUGH* *COUGH* and admins were on a lot. Then it could possibly be more enjoyable. (That's just me though)

Offline Uubucks

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2011, 11:20:42 PM »
Well, I'm sorry to see you leave Slydawg, I hope you come back soon.  I like HL2RP for its seriousness, but the passiverp I would enjoy would need me to have more freedoms than a citizen under the combine.  I try to promote passive in OCRP, both me and crazy promote it, but most people ignore it when we start passiverp or others start it.

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2011, 11:35:04 PM »
Well, I'm sorry to see you leave Slydawg, I hope you come back soon.  I like HL2RP for its seriousness, but the passiverp I would enjoy would need me to have more freedoms than a citizen under the combine.  I try to promote passive in OCRP, both me and crazy promote it, but most people ignore it when we start passiverp or others start it.
Passive is difficult on OCRP, and you're not the only ones who get ignored.  Only times I ever see real passive is when theres at least 20 people on, or AT LEAST one admin, and hopefully with you guys there will actually be admins on at differen't times, rather that one or two on at the same time.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal