Author Topic: Apologies....  (Read 4818 times)

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Apologies....
« on: February 19, 2013, 01:47:46 PM »
As most of you know, I made a rage video about hogs after he tried to loophole his way around some rules on the server. A simple little rule that I tried to enforce, which hogs didn't like. Anyway this video was intended to be private, but some untrustworthy administrator decided to leak the video that was in the admin only section.

We have our own section to rant about things and vent because quite honestly, administrating isn't as easy as you may think. Some players refuse to listen. That was the original intent of this video. To remain in that section so we could have a little laugh, I'd remove it a couple days later and we would move on. This was not the case. It leaked out and caused a huge controversy.

I admit, it was immature of me to call out hogs on that, and I'm sorry it came across that way. It wasn't intended to be an attack on hogs, merely just a rant. So I apologize for all that's come from this to the community, RoflWaffle and Kronic who have to deal with me, and of course, hogs who despite his attitude, is one of the better roleplayers here at CG.

Sorry everyone. I dun goofd.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Apologies....
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2013, 01:53:31 PM »
I just found it hilarious in a joking way when I saw that video and I didn't think "wow statua ur an ass for making such a vid wow ruel 1!!!" but we all make mistakes like I've made plenty in the past week or so which if I could turn back time, I would and stop myself from doing it. But yes I'm sure many will accept your apology.

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2013, 02:27:17 PM »
This community can't take a joke for once i guess.

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2013, 02:37:16 PM »
It was a joke video, you should not be apologizing for anything.

Those leaking the admin board however, should.

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2013, 02:43:00 PM »
Why are you even apologizing? There's no need, he's perma banned, would you apologize for making fun of purple? Probably not. Dakota? Hm? Adam S? Any of these that regularly face ridicule throughout the community. 

**Insert poorly made signature with fire, lens flares and obnoxious text**

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2013, 04:18:06 PM »
I'm apologizing because it was immature. I shouldn't have acted like that as an administrator.

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2013, 04:32:55 PM »
You're only human, not a Judge Dredd admin, if we see it as a joke then maybe what you can consider immature can be seen as a hilariously immature video, meaning you created comedy for us, and that's all we should see it as. Anyone who takes that video seriously needs to get their brain checked if they've had lobotomies from the fun section of their head.
im bach

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2013, 04:55:53 PM »
I'm apologizing because it was immature. I shouldn't have acted like that as an administrator.
That video wasn't anything compared to Nicknero.

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2013, 05:09:48 PM »
No need to be sorry man, the video was taken as a joke and a pretty damn funny one at that.
o7

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Re: Apologies....
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2013, 07:15:35 PM »
Dont start shit outside spam.
The way how I act inside the spam boards has nothing to do and is nothing close to how I act at the rest of the community.

<::[[ Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2 ]]::>
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Re: Apologies....
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2013, 08:28:42 PM »
The way how I act inside the spam boards has nothing to do and is nothing close to how I act at the rest of the community.

Then don't respond to anything I say.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Re: Re: Apologies....
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2013, 01:48:30 AM »

Then don't respond to anything I say.
No Rory, Dont turn it around now. You can say whatever you want in spam, I dont bother. But whatever is in spam should stay in spam. Outside of spam you are to show respect to every single member of this community or face consequences. May they be admin or not doesnt matter.

Consider that your only warning.

Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2013, 02:14:42 AM »
Get back on topic please. It would be a shame to give a warning to an administrator a warning. As well as an oldfag goldmember.

Back on topic now.

Offline Yak

• tupac is my life
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2013, 06:48:45 AM »
Get back on topic please. It would be a shame to give a warning to an administrator a warning. As well as an oldfag goldmember.

Back on topic now.
why is it so easy to enforce small rules on hogs with consequences but it was impossible for you to make Paul Haynes roleplay without him gaining leverage or calling in multiple admins?
I'm not trying to start a flame war but there was a level of bias in that situation
I understand it is stressful but I was disappointed on how you handled that situation\
no I'm not judging you

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2013, 09:49:36 AM »
It wasnt easy. I spent a good half hour trying to explain to hogs about the name change rules. In the end, the rule was never enforced. Paul Haynes was actually easier in a sense when i say "Im making a decision and you will follow" he actually listened.

I dont know why everone claims bias. I dont see hogs and instantly go "no, ban". All i do is enforce the rules of our server. His name was inapproproate. I asked him to change it. He made a big deal out of it trying to make up excuses as to why he should keep it. Players do this sometimes. Not just hogs. I treat all players equally and fairly. Fyi if paul decided to ignore the rp we put on him, he would have received judgement, just like any other player.

So no im not bias. I enforce rules on rulebteakers and troublemakers. Two things hogs just happens to do often. He got himself permabanned from the forums for this. And i wasnt the one who did it nor made the decision. So, please stop claiming bias on me.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal