Author Topic: Anyone else getting these...  (Read 3993 times)

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Anyone else getting these...
« on: March 19, 2012, 10:39:45 AM »
I keep getting these spam attacks and was wondering if anyone else was. These kids think that they are 1337 pro hax0rz by setting up a phishing site.

Offline autism

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Full Economy [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH [GMR2 Award] City Circuit Record
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Anyone else getting these...
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2012, 10:48:38 AM »
no wai dude those are totally legit sites i got mw3 and super meat boy legit haxorz

But really, the most you can do is just ignore these kind of messages. I use to get messages like that and some telling me to verify my account. Back in 2009 when i first got my account, i didnt know and i got logged out of mine. Luckly the steam peoples got my account back.
02/19/12 10:34:40 Nicknero1405 was killed by Nicknero1405 with a Nicknero1405

Offline Mr. Busch

• #Bluesquad
    #2Termz
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2012, 10:51:15 AM »
Yea, I get atleast one of these a day. I remember there was a steam forum section where you could report such people but recently its too much work and half the time its people who got their account stolen from another phishing site so it dosent stop them.

Offline swag master spiderman

• Grand Wizard of the KKK
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2012, 12:00:23 PM »
Just ignore them because mw3 sucks anyway. None of them are ever real.

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2012, 12:03:03 PM »
You'd have to be mentally insufficient to fall for that URL.
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2012, 01:25:52 PM »
You'd have to be mentally insufficient to fall for that URL.
I second that. People don't deserve to get their accounts stolen, but if you're stupid enough to even CLICK on that link then you need your account stolen to teach you a life lesson.
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2012, 01:35:57 PM »
Dude, you guys are dumb man, this is totally legit....
I mean... Free-steiamcommunity.xxl dude, that looks so legit...
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2012, 01:43:18 PM »
Dude, you guys are dumb man, this is totally legit....
I mean... Free-steiamcommunity.xxl dude, that looks so legit...
Not to mention:
.extraextralarge

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2012, 01:48:58 PM »
A rule of thumb, any site that doesn't end in .com or .co.uk or .de etc. (actually country domains) is probably guaranteed to be spam, and if they couldn't even spell the fucking program right, you know there's trouble.
im bach

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2012, 06:55:10 PM »
A rule of thumb, any site that doesn't end in .com or .co.uk or .de etc. (actually country domains) is probably guaranteed to be spam, and if they couldn't even spell the fucking program right, you know there's trouble.

Of course they can spell the program right. But due to copyright claims and domains already taken, they hide a write mistake on purpose somewhere in the domain so retarded kids that are to dumb don't notice and fall for it anyways.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2012, 07:21:18 PM »
The only thing I noticed is that Penguin actually added her. I am guessing that because of 'dem titties.

On Topic: WHY...JUST TELL ME WHY...You would even THINK of clicking that? Obviously it is a fucking scam. You would probably be mentally un-fit to even click it.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Ducky

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2012, 07:50:12 PM »

.onion

10% warning for single word posting.
24 hour forum ban issued. This is now the 3rd time you will have been warned for single word posting, hence why it is a ban and not a standard warning.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 08:03:09 PM by JiggerFrizz »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Click to see the original size.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal