Author Topic: Day 2 of Cataclyst Gaming  (Read 3485 times)

Offline Michael Jenson

• View Profile
    • Awards
Day 2 of Cataclyst Gaming
« on: September 08, 2011, 05:07:54 PM »
Ok I will be starting this on every day of Cataclyst Gaming some people may think im post whoring but im not I just wanna list the experience ive had with Catalyst Gaming the things I know right now is that Cataclyst Gaming is a very fair place to hang out. I've been playing on the HL2RP Server on a daily bases of atleast 3-5 hour's every day. The server they are running now is really fun im trying to become a CCA member on it. But I need 10 post's to do so. I'm gonna be saying the words Cataclyst Gaming a lot beacause well its kinda hard not to. I just hate Mingebags (that was kinda obvious.) ok next topic .

I am trying very hard to get 10 post's so if you could somehow help me by making some discussion's please do. It'll help me get to CCA faster and it'll help you IF you wanna join CCA so please help me. It would be awesome.  8) Thats the end of today or me making this post so Bye!

Offline Ducky

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Day 2 of Cataclyst Gaming
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2011, 05:20:02 PM »
Catalyst gaming*. I would be very interested in hearing about the first days of a nub- I remember mine, mostly minging around until LoneDestroyer was told to teach me how to play. Still, good times. It does seem like postwhoring, kind of, but it may be interesting.

About how to amass posts, you get one free post with your introduction thread. All other posts you need can be made by simply socializing in General Discussion, voicing your opinion on Suggestions (as long as it isn't a post saying just +support, remember to say EXACTLY why), and try to avoid necroposting- if there aren't any active threads for you to add to, just wait a few days. You can also take this time to begin writing your CCA application- make sure it's not too dry, and make your answers seem meaningful, and start thinking IC and OOC about what you may want to do in the CCA.

Good luck!
Spoiler for Hiden:
Click to see the original size.

Offline Michael Jenson

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2011, 05:33:43 PM »
Thank you for kind of understanding my point of just a short thing im only gonna be doing this a month or so. And yea I agree with you back in the first days of XBOX I was like you. Good Luck with life lol Mikey

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2011, 05:48:37 PM »
I'm actually intrested to see how this will turn out.
Good luck.
\\\"Hold right bumper to flip... wait, what? How did you do that?\\\"

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2011, 01:58:42 AM »
Can't you make one whole big thread instead of making new ones?

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2011, 02:24:38 AM »
One tip: make your character and develop it before you even think about applying. Let yourself be seen in game.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2011, 02:44:22 AM »
One tip: make your character and develop it before you even think about applying. Let yourself be seen in game.

That would be kinda easy as you require to have the loyalist status before you apply as CCA, which means you are forced to develop your character before he/she can join the CCA.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal