Author Topic: [DENIED] Marissa Maralis Wokerson's Civil Authority Application  (Read 1125 times)

Offline Art.

• View Profile
    • Awards
Marissa Maralis Wokerson's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: Art

IC Character Name: Marissa Maralis Wokerson

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
Marissa Wokerson, formerly known as Marissa Martinez, wishes to become a Metropolice Officer due to her loyality towards the Combine. As she witnesses Metropolice Officer's issuing verdicts to malcomplaint citizens, Marissa would usually think of what it would be like being a member of the force. Although she lacks a request device, she would always report anything unlawful to the Metropolice Force in hopes of an increased chance to join the MPF.

While looking into the details of being a member of the Metropolice Force, Marissa found out that any members of the CCA are given a steady salary. This is one of the main reasons why Marissa wishes to join the Metropolice Force. If she can get enough tokens, she will be able to afford as much Citizen Supplements as she desired (Marissa is beginning to feel that she does not eat enough).

Another thing that gave Marissa more reasons to join the Metropolice Force is the training she will recieve. Before the Seven Hour War, Marissa would always exercise daily. If she does not exercise, she will be in a bad mood. Although she is beginning to get used to no longer exercising, she thinks that her muscle mass is extremely low. Which can also hurt her chances of becoming a member of the CCA if she does not apply soon.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
 Marissa is Lawful (as stated above.) She tends to report any suspicious activity to a Metropolice Officer. She is also very intelligent, having a Masters degree in Biology, Physics, and General Science two years before the Seven Hour war. Marissa can also be a good person to talk to when dealing with emotional stress. Out of all the traits she shows, Marissa can be a great friend to have.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
 I am expecting the CCA to be a one-time thing for me. I expect this due to the strict rules the members of the CCA must follow in both Out-of-character and In Character. I am also expecting some good roleplay with other Metropolice Officers (I have already been involved in a few roleplays on my Malcompliant citizen.) I can see that being a Metropolice Officer will enhance the roleplay around me and fellow members of our community.

My character expects a good salary as she joins the Metropolice Force. She also expect her training as a Recruit to be harsh and brutal. My character also expects to help the city be a much more safer enviorment  for her collegues and fellow citizens of the community.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
 Marissa Woker was born in the Southern side of California. As a child, Marissa would usually be seen hunting for bugs to keep. She would sometimes test to see if a certain bug would taste good. However, it all came to an end when Marissa fell into a serious illness which kept her in the hospital for a total of four months. Apparantly, one of the bugs she ate contained a disease known to usually kill a human if not treated properly. Thinking of the rist that little Marissa will eat bugs again, Marissa and her parents moved to a less buggy place in California. They never had a bug incident ever since.

As a teenager, Marissa would focus her attention to getting good grades at school instead of interacting with friends. Although it would ruin her social status, it served well in the gradebook. Her teechers looked at Marissa as a blessing (she would never get into trouble at all). She even was able to keep her G.P.A to a 4.0 from sixth grade all the way up to collage.

As an adult, Marissa became a biologist and a photographer. Living a single life, Marissa's time at school eventually payed off when she got a offer for a high-paying job in Flordia. However, as she was on her way to Flordia, the Seven Hour caused her to be taken by the Combine and sent to city 45. At first, Marissa had a hatred towards the combine for ruining her life. Eventually, she gave in to the combine's rule. She now lives as a Normal Citizen in city 45. In hopes to one day join the Metropolice Force.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No, I never has a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
I have been roleplaying for a total amount of ten months.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
I have been roleplaying in serious servers for a total amount of ten months.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
I have been on Catalyst Gaming for a total amount of four months. However, my account seems to of been created a year ago.

4. What Time zone are you in?
Pacific Standard Time.

5. In what country do you live?
U.S.A

6. How old are you?
Fourteen.

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
My most memorable quality RP experience was the time I was roleplaying as the leader of the Vortigaunts on another server.

What happened was, I was training a youngling how to use and control the vortessence. While training the youngling, several OTA memebrs stormed into the area which I was training in. As my character took notice, one of the Elite OTA members tackled the youngling to the ground, holding a pistol to the poor vortigaunt's head. Unfortunately, the member ordered me to put my hands over my head and get onto the ground if I care for the youngling's life. I complied, being tied and ready for transport. However, after I was secured, the Elite shot the Youngling to death. Thinking that the youngling was the leader of the Vortigaunts.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes, I consider myself a good listener.

IC Section

Full Name: Marissa Maralis Wokerson
CID: 14566
Height: 5'7
Hair Colour Black
Eye Colour: Brown
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 110
Mental Distinctions: None.
Mental Defects: None.
Mental Advantages: None.
Notable Qualities: None.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No, I have never been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes, I eat CCA issued Rations regularly.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes, I am willing to give my life to the cause of the Unviersal Union.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes, I accept all actions performed by me and those under my own command as my own responsibility.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes, I will remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as a live.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I wish to join the CCA in hopes of retaining stability within our community. I have also found an interest in the training recruits get, and find it a blessing to be apart of the Metropolice Force. I wish to give my life to the Universal Union. As I stand, I shall serve man at all costs.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Marissa Maralis Wokerson hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 05:07:43 PM by Brandon Sacawv »

Offline Tyler

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Marissa Maralis Wokerson's Civil Authority Application's Verdict
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2012, 05:07:41 PM »
UNIT: 326
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE: OfC
Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: Marissa Maralis Wokerson
Citizen Identification Number: 14566

Acceptance status:
<::|| DENIED ||::>

Reason:
<::|| OOC Question 4) (backstory) does not meet minimum requirements (missing 22 words). ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.UNIFORM-OfC.326
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
Reviewed using ApplicationsHelper, 2.0.0.2.

UU.OTA-VANGUARD.6.94250 | Online (THETA.EOW)
C45.CCA.CLASSIFIED.326 | In Service (VOID-DvL.326)
C45.CCA.APEX-01.199 | In Service
Dr. Wolfgang Metzger | Dead | Shot after throwing a Breen bust at the SeC.

9:19 PM - Brandon: I'll donate more later, It's just my mother is a dumb face
9:19 PM - RoflWaffle - fuck off please: i'm an idiot for assuming things her

9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: Brandon
9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: have sex with m

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal