Author Topic: [DENIED] Ashley Kessler.'s Civil Authority Application  (Read 1040 times)

Offline Made Man

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[DENIED] Ashley Kessler.'s Civil Authority Application
« on: August 08, 2012, 10:29:28 PM »
Ashley Kessler.'s Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: Sacrifice

IC Character Name: Ashley Kessler.

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
 My character, Ashley Triston, was a normal citizen who was transported to a city, which was named 'City 45' and this is was a very interesting type of city, it was huge and it was one of the most beautiful cities she saw yet. But with the brutality of the Civil Protection units in which bullied citizens and beaten them with stunsticks, she never felt safe in which the city was itself. She centered herself within the middle of the magnificent city of where the dark night shun down on it's glorious buildings. The lighting in the city glowed like a candle in the middle of the night, nearly something just like a tinderbox itself. As she kept moving on the streets the thought drew more to herself as if she was being watched and to be a target, when she looked about, there was no one there...

This city in particular never felt like other cities, the enviroment felt taken care of and it's trees bloomed out, but there was just too much buildings that ruined the gorgeous scenery, and with that much violent going on in the city itself, it made the thought of being safe in which worsened that feeling. The more she walked down the sidewalk, the more violence that waged across the city. The wind blew throughout the city, making a whistle that creeped everyone out within a instant, and with that much vo-coders buzzing about, it just wasn't like her life back then, before the Combine invaded.

Within a week, she was already hated for her repulsive anger, and the way she acted just like a short fuse, but she was a woman, a woman with a past life in which was wanted to be taken away, taken away from this bloody Earth, but she just couldn't do it with that much anger hidden inside her, she couldn't control where this was taking a strong toll against her reputation. She, after the incidents happening, began to go into a depressed stage, she never spoke to anyone and she was always anti-social, for some unclear reason she wanted to be the opposite, she wanted to treat every vital scum in this city of what she really is, and who she truly is herself. Then, she turned to the Civil Protection, and she knew what she had to do.

Applications were announced all across the city, a young lady's voice echoed all around for two minutes, until it was finally turned off, maybe inconvience. She walked into one of the line ups, papers were given out, with a sheet that was filled out for people to write down with, and a pencil. On the rightside of her, there were tables which were scratched, and dirted with rubbish. Whilst she was waiting, everyone that had already taken the application sheet, were filling out the blanks as quickly as possible and never spent any time by slowing down, they were in somewhat a hurry to get the application passed in. When she arrived to the desk, a pencil and a paper, with a smaller sheet then the others were given to her, the smaller sheet itself was brand new and was printed off by a device and carefully cut into a square size, "

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
 Intelligent, Experienced Weapon Handling, Engineering, Truthful and Willingly.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
 What I except in the Combine Civil Authority itself is to be able to learn very new things, and to understand what the plot itself as being a Civil Protection unit and how it has a big disadvantage against your own character, and how that character struggles through the ranks in which breaks through these challenges to make it towards the top. The character itself will be afraid of any higher ranks and how she herself has to be loyal and as tidy and proper they have to be around these ranks.

For my character herself, she'll be afraid to meet anyone that is higher then herself but she'll learn new things that she hasn't known within her very own life, such as the knowledge and handling of maintaining Combine technology thrown at her and how to repair these kinds of technology. At first, she'll be acting like a citizen when she meets other citizens where this won't be gentle on how many of these units will treat her, but she'll be able to squeeze and squirm through these challenges like butter. But the future itself is held within her hands, and she can control this future of her life through her own responsibility.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
 Ashley Kessler was born on the date of: September 14th, 1995. At the young age of a child, she went to school in where she learned many, many things from where at that point, she graduated at as a young woman, eighteen. From there, she went to get a degree of 'Engineering' to where it became a interesting and really enjoyful for someone like herself, she loved using these tools from time to time because she enjoyed having to disassemble and assemble things back to together, learn the inside and out of technology, and how to use these kinds of tools safely. From there, she moved onto the military, she was nineteen when she joined, she enlisted to become a battle Engineer. Where she had to repair anything that came in and it has to be repaired and ready within hours.

On her way towards the field, she was shot two times into the chest, and three times into the arm. She went flying backwards as the kevlar took most of the damage, but it couldn't hold as the two bullets pushed through her lung, everything just went slow, and she didn't know what was happening as her mind was confused with a foggy thought. All hell broke loose as bullets went flying near her and bursted a ton of dirt into her face, soon it began to rain as the ground began to pool the rain itself into puddles, she herself was soaked in water, her wound had a burning sensation as the dirt and the rain itself went tunneling inwards. She couldn't get up, but instead she crawled backwards, there was a trail of blood leaving her body each time she crawled, she didn't know how long she was there, and then footsteps was heard behind her, a lot of footsteps. Two of her allies stood before her, but before she could ask for help, she went uncousious minutes later. She woke up in a tent, this tent was green and the sound of the rain batting against the tarp made a soothing and wonderful sound.

Soon, after two months of recovery, the wounds were still put into a recovery stage and battles were still trying to be controlled. She was sent home to her parents, and from there that's where she resided for that amount of time. At night, she woke up from a person she killed during the war, she never wanted to do it, but it just had to be done. She grabbed the wooden box from under the bed and opened it up, it was her service uniform in which was properly folded and placed there, but there was one thing there that she just couldn't look at, it was her armband that she had, this armband was her rank, she was just a private when she spent her years in the army. She couldn't handle it as she walked outside and dug a hole, in this hole she placed the box into a place where she could take it, and remind herself in the army, she said one last word before burying it, "Goodbye...".

One year later, she was twenty years old, and her mother died, but she lived with her father, he was old, but really loved her daughter. A resonance cascade had exploded in the events of a experiment, thust everyone had to be collected and moved into camps controlled by the military themselves, a couple of her friends were there, and they had very different ranks. Then, hours later, there was a portal, a frightening and shocking portal that had opened up in the sky. Drop ships appeared as three-legged creatures crawled out, the military units opened fire on it as they were shot down by it's blue bullets, she then escaped the military camp herself by making a humble escape. But, soon, she was caught escaping, and it took the alien force Seven Hours before the Earth was surrendered. From those events, she was put into a city, city 18. A year in this city was hell, and she relocated a year later into a different city, city called City 45. From there, she's lived there since.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
 The reason why the character itself was removed in the past is because he cannot handle the amount of amputations her executed. He commited suicide the next day from depression. That's how my character was removed.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
Six years.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
Five years.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
Since it started.

4. What Time zone are you in?
(UTC-07:00) Atlantic Time (Canada)

5. In what country do you live?
Canada, Toronto.

6. How old are you?
Seventeen.

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
 My most memorable experience in roleplaying was when I was a Resistance member, we were going to attack the Civil Protection, we were outgunned when they had beaten us shortly after that on the bridge. We were shot up to death with SMG's, but I was the only one living there, they caught me moving within the bodies. And they healed me up and put me in front of a stage, where a noose hung down and there was a ziptie tied around my hands, the Civil Potection Divisional Leader made a speech, then I was hung there, after that, it was a PK. But all in general, it was really fun!

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
 Truthfully, sometimes.

IC Section

Full Name: Ashley Kessler.
CID: #36073
Height: 6'1 Feet Tall.
Hair Colour Dark Brown Hair.
Eye Colour: Blue Sapphire Eyes.
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 129lbs.
Mental Distinctions: None.
Mental Defects: None.
Mental Advantages: None.
Notable Qualities: None.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
 No.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes, when the rations are prepared.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes, always.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes, always.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
 I want to join the Combine Civil Authority is because I want to keep the city protected against any threat that decides to attack against this individual city. And also, I wanted to keep the city safe against any form of rebellious or resistant force. I also want to help remove these 'Resistance' rebels. And soon, to have them gone once and for good. I never want them to be around, and always wanted to keep the citizens safe around this city.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Ashley Kessler. hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.

Post Auto-Merged: August 08, 2012, 10:30:13 PM
The server was currently down when I tried to get my Citizen ID. I'll get it there soon.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 12:40:51 AM by Brandon Sacawv »

Offline Tyler

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ashley Kessler.'s Civil Authority Application's Verdict
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2012, 12:40:48 AM »
UNIT: 326
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE: OfC
Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: Ashley Kessler.
Citizen Identification Number: #36073

Acceptance status:
<::|| DENIED ||::>

Reason:
<::|| OOC Question 3) does not meet minimum requirements (missing 3 sentences). ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.UNIFORM-OfC.326
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
Reviewed using ApplicationsHelper, 2.0.0.2.

UU.OTA-VANGUARD.6.94250 | Online (THETA.EOW)
C45.CCA.CLASSIFIED.326 | In Service (VOID-DvL.326)
C45.CCA.APEX-01.199 | In Service
Dr. Wolfgang Metzger | Dead | Shot after throwing a Breen bust at the SeC.

9:19 PM - Brandon: I'll donate more later, It's just my mother is a dumb face
9:19 PM - RoflWaffle - fuck off please: i'm an idiot for assuming things her

9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: Brandon
9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: have sex with m

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal